Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Spicy Vegetable Oats Soup
Spicy Vegetable Oats Soup. Explore Soups Made with Nutrition-Packed Ingredients You Know and Love Today. Oats soup recipe – Vegetable oats soup is one of the easiest oats recipes that one can try for a quick breakfast or light dinner. It's absolutely delicious, healthy and nourishing.
I used vegetable broth and I was out of onion; otherwise I followed the recipe exactly (I do think it could use a bit more garlic). My boyfriend who's a soup junkie loves this so much he wants to start making it on a weekly basis for his lunches. The secret ingredient in this easy spicy vegetable soup is Old Bay Seasoning. You can cook Spicy Vegetable Oats Soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Vegetable Oats Soup
- Prepare 1 cup of Oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Green Peas (Steamed).
- It’s 1 of Carrot (Chopped).
- It’s 3-4 of Onions (Chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 of Tomato (Finely Chopped).
- It’s 2-3 cloves of Garlic (Finely Chopped).
- It’s 2 of small Green Chillies (Finely Chopped)(Optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander Leaves (For Garnish).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curd (Whisked).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sambar masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s of Salt (As required).
- You need 2 cups of Water.
If you're from Baltimore, Maryland or an eastern shore native then chances are you're intimately familiar with Old Bay. But if not, you might be less familiar. Minty Vegetable and Oats Soup Want to have a quick and light meal? This soup can do the trick!
Spicy Vegetable Oats Soup instructions
- Take a pan. Add oats to it and on low flame roast it for 2 to 3 minutes. Add water and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes or till the oats become soft and thick. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a cooking pan. When hot, add cumin seeds. Add garlic and green chillies and saute for a minute. Add onions and saute till the onions are translucent..
- Add tomatoes and salt and cook till the tomatoes are cooked..
- Add turmeric powder, sambhar powder and saute for a minute. Add green peas and carrot and cook for a minute or two..
- Add curd and give it a quick stir..
- Add the cooked oats and mix well so that it blends with the other ingredients. Cook for a minute or two. Garnish with coriander leaves. Stir the leaves into the soup while still hot. Serve immediately. It taste good when it is hot..
- Instead of curd, you can use coconut milk, if you want..
Minty Vegetable and Oats Soup is a fibre-rich soup that is very filling while also aiding in weight loss. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Oats is considered as one of the healthiest foods and chicken soup has the reputation of a folk remedy for cold and flu. We are going to make how to prepare a yummy Chicken Oats soup, which provide the nutrition of both Chicken soup and oatmeal. Views on the road Recommended for you First, we create a creamy, savory oat base by cooking Quaker® Standard Old Fashioned Oats in coconut milk and chicken broth. (You could easily use vegetable broth or water if you were so inclined.) The coconut milk boosts the oat's naturally nutty flavors and creates a nice smooth, creamy, and comforting oatmeal.