Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Vegetable Noodles Soup
Vegetable Noodles Soup. Try Lightly Salted Well Yes!® Soups and Feel Good with Every Bite. Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat; add all the vegetables, garlic and onion. In a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderately low heat.
If you're vegetarian or vegan looking for an alternative to chicken noodle soup, this should be in your wheelhouse. In a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderately low heat. Homemade vegan vegetable noodle soup from scratch featuring classic angel hair long noodles, carrot, celery and tons of fresh Italian parsley. You can have Vegetable Noodles Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Noodles Soup
- You need 1 packet of Noodles.
- You need 1/4 cup of Green Peas (Steamed).
- You need 1/4 cup of French Beans (Steamed).
- Prepare 1 of Carrot (Chopped).
- It’s 3-4 of Sambar Onions (Chopped).
- It’s 1/2 of Tomato (Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Soup Cube or Stock (Veg/Non-veg).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pepper Powder.
- You need Pinch of Kashmiri Paprika Powder (Optional).
- Prepare of As required Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Hot Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
If you are looking for a healthy, meatless alternative to chicken noodle soup this oil-free recipe is your holy grail. It calls for a bag of frozen mixed vegetables, but you can also use fresh produce if you'd like. A cream cream-less soup with lots and lots of fresh veggies, plus noodles! If making ahead or you know you'll have leftovers, cook the pasta separately and place in the bowl, then ladle over soup (because noodles left in soup becomes bloated and overly soft).
Vegetable Noodles Soup step by step
- In a rice steamer, steam french beans and green peas and keep aside..
- Heat oil. Add onions and saute till the onions are translucent..
- Add tomatoes and salt and cook till the tomatoes become soft and mushy..
- Add turmeric powder, pepper powder and kashmiri paprika powder and saute for a minute..
- Add carrot and saute for a minute..
- Add steamed french beans and green peas. Give it a stir. Add the noodles and water and cook till done. ie. For about 5 minutes or as per your need. Serve warm..
In a large soup pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. And this slow cooker beef vegetable noodle soup only confirms that. First of all, everything cooks in the slow cooker. Yes, that means the noodles, too. This saves time, dishes, and a whole lot of sanity.