How to Cook Delicious Mixed Vegetable Oats Soup
Mixed Vegetable Oats Soup. Try Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About Today. Oats soup recipe – Vegetable oats soup is one of the easiest oats recipes that one can try for a quick breakfast or light dinner. It's absolutely delicious, healthy and nourishing.
The Best Oats Soup Recipes on Yummly Lentil & Oat Soup, Oat Soup With Red Lentils, Oats Soup With Fresh Mixed Vegetables, Oat Soup, Oat Soup. Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Yummly Pro Guided Recipes New Smart Thermometer. You can cook Mixed Vegetable Oats Soup using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mixed Vegetable Oats Soup
- You need 1/2 cup of Oats.
- You need 2-3 of Baby Corns (Steamed and cut into small pieces).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sweet Corn (Steamed).
- You need 1/4 cup of Green Peas (Steamed).
- It’s 1/4 cup of French Beans (Steamed).
- Prepare 1 of Carrot (Chopped).
- You need 3-4 of Sambar Onion (Chopped).
- You need 2-3 of Baby Tomatoes (Chopped).
- Prepare 2-3 cloves of Garlic (Chopped).
- It’s 2 of small Green Chillies (Finely Chopped-Optional).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Onion Seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pepper Powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
Oats Vegetable Soup is my own recipe that I tried with Quaker Oats, one of the most popular Oats brands. Vegetable Soup with Oats has good taste and feels even healthier. If not aware, read my Oats Breakfast Recipe (sees comments too) to know about some of the health benefits of Oats. Chase off the winter chill with a satisfying bowl of creamy, low-fat vegetable soup.
Mixed Vegetable Oats Soup step by step
- In a pan, add oats and roast it for 2 to 3 minutes on low flame. Add water to it and let it cook for 2 to 3 minutes or till the oats become soft and thick. Keep aside..
- In a cooking pan, heat oil. When hot, add onion seeds and cumin seeds. Add garlic and green chillies and saute for a minute. Add onions and saute till the onions are translucent..
- Add baby tomatoes and salt and cook for a minute. Add carrot and stir fry for a minute. Add all the steamed vegetables and stir fry well..
- Add turmeric powder and pepper powder and stir fry. Add the cooked oats and cook for a minute or two. Serve warm..
Oats thicken the soup and add additional fiber. In one smart turn, this soup is thickened with rolled oats rather than starchy options like corn flour or plain flour. This not only makes the soup healthy and fibre-rich, but also imparts a very interesting and enjoyable mouth-feel to it. OATS SOUP is a rich, creamy and nutritious soup made with oats, milk and few veggies to make your winter a soupy one. Clear soups and tomato soups are much boring I felt so thought to make something new but wanted it to be more healthy and innovative too so tried making this oats soup and I must say that it turned out to be one of the tastiest.