Nigerian carrot fried rice with minced meat soup. How to Make Fried rice in Nigeria, see all the ingredients used in making fried rice step by step and why this tops the list of Nigerian foods. Be sure to reserve the stock (meat water). Nigerian Fried Rice is a meal we relish in gatherings and this is a very simple and easy way to make it in the comfort of your home.
Nigerian Shrimp Fried Rice is basically my version of Nigerian fried Rice with Shrimps as the major protein. Though I already have a recipe for Nigerian Fried When the shrimps are cooked, remove the shrimps and set aside… Add the carrots, green peas and peppers into the wok, with the beef or. This easy Minced Pork Fried Rice with cauliflower, carrots, zucchini, and green peas will soon be a favorite at your house. You can cook Nigerian carrot fried rice with minced meat soup using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nigerian carrot fried rice with minced meat soup
- Prepare of For the carrot rice.
- You need 2 cups of rice.
- Prepare 2 of star anise (is a spice).
- You need 2 stick of cinnamon.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper sliced.
- It’s 1 of & 1/4 cup grated carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of egg white.
- It’s of For the soup.
- You need 2/3 cup of minced meat(cooked).
- It’s 10 of scotch bonnet (blended roughly).
- You need 2 of medium tomatoes(blended).
- Prepare 1 of medium sized onion.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of hot water.
- You need 1 tbspn of cornstarch/cornflour.
- You need of Seasonings of choice(include doli chiken seasoning).
- Prepare of Spices(ginger,garam masala,thyme,curry).
She makes a really delicious fried rice with ground chilies, dried shrimp, cauliflower, and. Nigerian Fried Rice with fried chicken fillets. Heat up the vegetable oil; add the carrots, peas, green bell pepper and diced liver/meat; then add a. Nigerian Rice Recipes include: Nigerian Rice and Stew, Jollof Rice, Fried Rice, Coconut Rice.
Nigerian carrot fried rice with minced meat soup instructions
- Here are all you need.
- In a pot,add ur oil and staranise,cinnamon until oil get very hot and u can smell the spice aroma,pour in your washed drained rice,and your carrot(squezee the carrot excess water).
- Stir in and fry the rice for good 10mins,untill carrot look fried and slightly not visible.
- Add your whisk egg white nd mix,fry for another 2 mins.
- Then add 3 cups of hot boiling water,cover it and allow it to cook,reduce heat to medium allow it to cook.
- Add in your sliced pepper,fold it in,and turn off heat,cover with a lid and allow it to settle for 2 mins,then serve.
- 😍this rice is soo awesome😍😍😍😍😍our very own riceeee😍😍😍😍.
- Lets make our soup,add your oil into a heated pan,add onion together with your blended veggies stir it and fry for few sec,then add your cooked minced meat.
- Add in your spices mix,and add 1/4 cup of hot water,stir it and cover with a lid,for 2 mins on low medium heat.
- Add your seasonings.
- Your doli seasoning,add water to ur cornflour and whisk.
- Pour it into ur soup and stir it in cover and let it cook for 5 min on low heat,then open and stir fold it,then add your chopped green pepper.
- Cover and let it cook again for 2 mins on low heat,turn off heat and serve😍.
- And tanaaa lookat this soup😍😍😍.
- Enjoy with family and friends😍.
Learn how to cook these popular Nigerian Rice Recipes. Rice is one of the most common staple foods in Nigeria. Rice can also be boiled and mashed to get a fufu meal that we eat with Nigerian soups. Cream Of Potato Soup Ground Beef Recipes. Lemon Pie With Meringue Crust Recipes.