How to Cook Tasty Tuwon shinkafa with egusi soup
Tuwon shinkafa with egusi soup. Melon soup recipe You will need: A full pumpkin fruit cut into chunky pieces. A full chicken/ pound of beef ( either or both). Two big tomatoes, a big onion, ginger, chilli, paprika, grounded.
This is simply rice cooked down till it becomes soggy, and it is mashed to form a soft starchy doughy paste. Tuwon shinkafa and egussi soup (broken rice meal) with fruit Joy's kitchen Abuja. Serve egussi soup with tuwon shinkafa and enjoy. You can have Tuwon shinkafa with egusi soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuwon shinkafa with egusi soup
- It’s of Equsi.
- It’s of Tomatoes, onions and red chilli peppe.
- It’s of Red oil.
- Prepare of Garlic, ginger and daddawa😇.
- Prepare of Spinach and spring onions.
- Prepare of Seasonings,I use knorr chicken, curry and masala.
- Prepare of Chicken stock.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need of Assorted protein.
- It’s of Crayfish.
Semolina, Tuwo Shinkafa, Pounded Yam and other Nigerian Fufu Recipes. Most Nigerian soups are low carb because they are mostly prepared with vegetables, meat and fish.. If Egusi Soup is not your favourite soup for one reason or the other, click on the title to start liking Egusi Soup.. Tuwo shinkafa (Tuwon shinkafa) is a rice meal, popular in the northern parts of Nigeria.
Tuwon shinkafa with egusi soup instructions
- Heat red oil in a pot,then add onions, ginger and garlic, fry for like 5mins,then add the tomatoes paste,which was already blend nd was kept aside..
- Fry for some minutes then add some portion of the grounded equsi nd keep frying, Add the meat,if it not soft. Sorry, I ve already boil all the meat I used, before I start cooking. I use chicken, ganda and beef.ai boil them separately..
- Keep frying,when it's done,u now pour in d stock,u can add water if necessary, then at this stage,u add all d other and cover..
- Allow it to boil till its becoming thick, then mix d remaining egusi with palm oil nd little water to make a paste. Using ur hands make small balls with it nd pour into the pot.Allow to simmer for some minutes, off the heat and add ur spinach cover for few minutes and is ready. Enjoy😋.
It is usually served as an accompaniment for soups and stews and is quite easy to prepare. Tuwo shinkafa is usually prepared from scratch with short grain rice (local rice), but it can also be prepared with rice flour (which is the easiest&fastest method). Tuwon shinkafa with egusi and shredded spinach #fk. Spinach Red oil Maggi cubes,salt, ajino moto Red chillies, onions Beef. Grind the heads&tails and set aside to use in the soup.