Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Chicken corn soup🍲
Chicken corn soup🍲. I'm from Lancaster County and grew up eating chicken corn soup! This is a good recipe for it. Some people add carrots and some don't like the hard boiled eggs but NEVER potatoes to true chicken corn soup!
I made this soup for my grand kids and they loved it. Now they have to hide it from their parents. In a large pot over medium heat, combine chicken, water, onions, celery, salt, nutmeg and pepper. You can cook Chicken corn soup🍲 using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken corn soup🍲
- It’s of For yakhni and chicken.
- It’s 0.25 kg of Chicken.
- It’s 1 L of Water.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of White pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chicken powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Knorr chicken noodle masala.
- It’s of 🍲For soup.
- Prepare of Yakhni.
- It’s of Shredded chicken.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Corn flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Boil corn.
- Prepare 2 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
Remove the breast and strain the "cob water" into the soup. Remove the skin and bone from the. To make chicken and sweet corn soup in the Instant Pot (pressure cooker), simply: Cook the base soup ingredients. While chicken is cooling, strain broth through a fine sieve.
Chicken corn soup🍲 step by step
- At first pour water in a pan then add chicken in it.
- Now add all ingredients mention above for yakhni and let it cook for 1hour on low flame then seporate the yakhni and chicken then shred the chicken and put aside.
- Then in a bowl add corn flour and black pepper then add water and mix it well make sure that there was no lums.
- Then put the yakhni on stove then add the corn flour mixture and stir continuously and then add beaten egg after 2 to 3 min add the shredded chicken.
- Then add boil corns and mix then add chopped boiled egg and mix.
- Then mix it and serve….
- Pour chilli and soya sauce over it….
Debone chicken and cut meat into bite-sized pieces. Add corn (frozen works fine)to broth and bring to a boil. It is thick, sweet, salty and warms your soul. Perfect to use up that little bit of leftover chicken, or just leave it out and make this vegetarian, it is truly just as delicious. Advertisement Instructions Checklist If you are thinking soup, We've got you covered.