Recipe: Delicious Tomato soup
Tomato soup. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Soup Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! Find Recipes With Tomato Soup Now! Melt the butter in a large pot or Dutch oven.
Jersey Fresh Tomato Soup "his soup was so good and so much better than canned. Garden Fresh Tomato Soup "Loved it! Even though it's a hot soup, it's light and fresh." – Mhansmann. You can have Tomato soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato soup
- It’s 6 of big tomato.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- It’s As needed of pumpkin.
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 piece of cinnamon.
- You need 1-2 of cloves.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of malai.
Smoked Chipotle Tomato Basil Soup "Best tomato soup ever! Add the roasted chopped canned tomatoes, reserved tomato juices, chicken broth, bay leaf and butter. Add basil and cream, if using. How To Make The Easiest Tomato Soup From Scratch.
Tomato soup instructions
- First, heat a saucepan,add butter,bayleaf,lavang and cinnamon stick and saute for a while.then add onion, garlic and also stir for a minute.now add tomatoes,carrot, and pumpkin also. Add Salt and water cover for sometime until it become soft..
- Now check the veggies, cooked properly or not..
- Turn off the gas, mix water in veggies and grind with a hand blender or mixer. sieve it in another vessel..
- Now Cook it again for 5 minutes, add sugar and black pepper. Now add smooth malai for smooth texture..
- Now Cook for a minute. Serve hot soup in bowls.add some butter to better taste..
This simple homemade tomato soup is quick, easy, and insanely delicious. The soup is inspired by one of the most famous recipes out there — Marcella Hazan's Tomato Sauce. Butter, tomatoes, and onion are simmered until slightly thickened. Old-fashioned tomato soup is the ultimate comfort food. Our version, which calls for canned San Marzano tomatoes and a quick purée with an immersion blender, is easy, too: It requires a small amount of patience but delivers an enormously soothing payoff.