Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Mix lentils soup
Mix lentils soup. Discover Hearty Lentil Vegetable Soup with Great Taste and Nutrition. Use green lentils, red lentils, brown lentils or a lentil soup mix. All it takes is a hint of spice flavourings, bay leaves and finishing it off with a touch of lemon to elevate this soup.
This soup recipe was a long time coming! Over the years, I made some lackluster lentil soups that never saw the light of day on this website. No vegetarian food blog would be complete without a proper lentil soup, though, so I perfected one of my own. You can cook Mix lentils soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mix lentils soup
- You need 1 tbsp of tuardal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yellow lentils (mung).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red lentils (masoor).
- You need 1/4 tsp of split black gram.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- Prepare 4 tsp of desired ghee.
Use storecupboard favourite lentils to make a hearty soup. Our best-rated recipes are guaranteed to taste great and there are plenty of delicious ideas.. Evenly divide onion mixture among small cellophane bags; place sealed bags inside jars, on top of lentils. Red lentils work best for this soup, as they cook quickly but not too quickly, and they break down a bit in the broth, adding to the soup's creamy texture.
Mix lentils soup instructions
- Wash and soak pulses for 15min. Then pressure cook with salt,asafoetida &turmeric with 2cup of water..
- Pressure cook for 1 whistle on high flame then slow down for 10m, when it released pressure own the check and mash with ladle..
- Add 2more cup of warm water and boil for 1-2 min. Serve hot. Put 1tsp ghee in each servings..
If you don't have red lentils on hand, green lentils are a wonderful substitute, but may take a few more minutes of cooking. Vegan Split Pea Soup I, Greek Lentil Soup (Fakes), Lentil and Sausage Soup, Moroccan Lentil Soup, Coconut Lentil Soup A Classic Lentil Soup recipe to warm your soul! Hearty and filling, this lentil soup is pure comfort in a bowl! Naturally thick and loaded with veggies, this lentil soup is so simple to make! Just dump ingredients into a pot and let the stove do the cooking for you!