How to Cook Tasty Mix vegetable soup with fresh Tomato salad
Mix vegetable soup with fresh Tomato salad. Discover Tasty Tomato Bisque Made with Carrots and a Touch of Cream. Super-ripe summer tomatoes don't need much dressing up. When fresh tomatoes are in top form, the best preparations are to let the tomato flavor do the talking.
Remove from the heat and let cool. VEGETABLES Meanwhile, chop all the vegetables, taking the time to chop them finely. COMBINE Stir the Tomato Soup Mixture into the Gelatin, stir until well combined. You can have Mix vegetable soup with fresh Tomato salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mix vegetable soup with fresh Tomato salad
- You need of For soup.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bottle gourd.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of brinjal.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh green peas.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbs of chat masala.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- It’s as needed of Finally chopped coriander leaves for garnish.
- You need of For salad.
- You need 3 of medium size fresh red tomatoes.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare Handful of finally chopped coriander Leaves.
Get endless flavor combos for fresh vegetable salads. Vegetable soup is truly a winter-time staple, and this easy homemade version is a must for your recipe arsenal. My favorite homemade vegetable soup is packed with veggies and flavor. There is no water in this recipe, only tomato juice and chicken or vegetable broth, giving it an extra zesty punch.
Mix vegetable soup with fresh Tomato salad step by step
- Take a one pressure cooker and add all vegetables and water and cook for three whistle.
- Now open the cooker's lid and drain of all vegetables water(vegetables stok) and keep aside..
- Now smash all vegetables and add it on vegetable water now add all masala on this soup and cook for three to five minutes.
- Our mix vegetable soup is ready to serve add coriander leaves and serve hot..
- Take a bowl and chopped tomatoes in mideum size then add masala and mix well now add coriander leaves and serve..
Will be making this frequently as a side dish or just for a light lunch." – Rayne. Amazing Cucumber Basil Salad "Well worth it! Full of fresh flavors." – France C. Marinated Cherry Tomato Salad "So good! One of my favorite ways to eat fresh tomatoes!" – lovinghappyhome.