Recipe: Yummy Egg Drops Capsicum Soup
Egg Drops Capsicum Soup. Stir together the cornstarch and water to dissolve cornstarch; pour into the boiling broth. Making these soups during the winter months would help warm up the kitchen as we started our day, and, oftentimes, I would have a small cup of wonton soup broth or egg drop soup to start the day. Stir the salt, ginger and chives into the saucepan, and bring to a rolling boil.
Then a delicious batch of egg drop soup can simmering on the stove and ready to be served in no time. Egg Drop Soup is made with Chicken Cubes or Chicken Stock, Eggs, Cornstarch, Water, Seasoning and Pepper, Spring Onion, Ginger and Garlic. Soup Your Day with Egg Drop Soup Category How To Make Cabbage Egg Drop Soup: To make this Chinese cabbage egg drop soup recipe, simply… Sauté onion and garlic. You can have Egg Drops Capsicum Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg Drops Capsicum Soup
- Prepare 1 of Egg (beaten).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soya Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cornflour.
- It’s 3 cups of Water.
- It’s 1 sachet of Mix Maggie Masala.
- Prepare Few of Capsicum Strps.
- It’s Few of Spring Onion Leaves (chopped).
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
Sauté in a drizzle of oil until softened. Add the cabbage and broth ingredients. Add in the broth, chopped cabbage, ground ginger, white pepper and continue cooking until the soup reaches a simmer. Condiments such as black or white pepper, and finely chopped scallions and tofu are optional, but commonly added to the soup.
Egg Drops Capsicum Soup step by step
- In a pan add water, drop in soya sauce and Chilli sauce, give a good stir and drop in the capsicum with mix maggie masala.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, let it boil add beaten egg and stir let boil properly, add cornflour and stir again, add salt and Black Pepper.
- Add the chopped spring onion and off the heat and serve hot.
The soup is finished by adding a thin stream of beaten eggs to the boiling broth in the final moments of cooking, creating thin, silken strands or. Stir cabbage and green parts of green onion into the soup. Drop beaten egg, a spoonful at a time, into soup, stirring after each addition to prevent clumping. Stir cornstarch mixture into soup and season with salt and pepper. Slowly stir the paste into the chicken stock before adding the eggs.