Recipe: Yummy Butternut Squash Soup
Butternut Squash Soup. Reviews for: Photos of Butternut Squash Soup II. This butternut squash soup has a secret ingredient—a tart green apple. It adds just the right balance for the squash.
It's easy to prepare, and the incredible flavor of the butternut squash really shines. This Crockpot Butternut Squash Soup recipe is naturally vegan and gluten-free, easy to make, and SO delicious! Easy homemade butternut squash soup is naturally thick and creamy, perfect for the season when squash is available in abundance. You can cook Butternut Squash Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash Soup
- Prepare 1 of butternut squash.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 2 of crushed garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of large parsnip finely chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- It’s 1 table spoon of chopped ginger.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 500 ml of boiled water.
Full of butternut flavour, this soup is perfect for when you're. Watch how to make the best butternut squash soup in this short video! The trick is to roast the butternut squash, which is easy to do and yields tons of extra flavor. This butternut squash soup recipe is the best!
Butternut Squash Soup step by step
- Cut the butternut squash in four (with a cross from top to bottom) and roast it in the oven at medium heat for approx. 20 minutes..
- In a saucepan, add the sunflower oil to fry the onion and the garlic in medium heat. Add the carrots and parsnip then add the celery salt and leave it to cook for 3 minutes with the lid on in lower heat..
- Scrap the butternut squash with a spoon or peel it with a knife, it should be cooked but firm, make sure it is not burning hot before peeling it..
- Pour the water, the butternut squash, garam masala and ginger. Leave it to cook for 5 minutes with the lid on at medium to low heat..
- Take the pan off the hob, blend it until it's to your taste, I like it a little bit lumpy. Add salt and enjoy! You can garnish with pumpkin seeds, it looks pretty and it's crunchy!.
Here's what gets me excited about butternut squash soup: My favorite seasonal ingredients join forces to create a sunny bowl of cozy, comforting soup that warms me through and through. Miso Coconut Butternut Squash Soup – Roasted and caramelized butternut squash, creamy Butternut Squash and Black Bean Soup – One of the most legit butternut squash combinations. If there's one thing you should be eating more of this fall, it's butternut squash soup (the homemade kind, of course). Making soup from butternut squash is one of our go-to moves during the fall. Fortunately for you, it could not be easier.