Grandma's Polish Cabbage Soup.
You can have Grandma's Polish Cabbage Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grandma's Polish Cabbage Soup
- Prepare 1 bottle of bloody mary mix.
- You need 32 oz of chicken broth.
- Prepare 10 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 packages of baby carrots.
- You need 1 head of cabbage.
- Prepare 2 packages of polish keilbasa.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
Grandma's Polish Cabbage Soup step by step
- Add bloody mary mix, chicken broth, water, carrots to large pot and turn on low to medium heat..
- Cut up kielbasa and fry in pan until browned..
- Add kielbasa, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to broth..
- Cut cabbage into bite size pieces and add to pot..
- Bring to a boil.
- Once it starts to boil turn down to low and simmer for 1-2 hours until carrots and cabbage is soft. ENJOY!.