Recipe: Appetizing Spinach soup#themechallenge
Spinach soup#themechallenge. Check Out Cream Of Spinach Soup On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! White bean soup with spinach and leeks is a delicious and filling soup that is perfect for vegetarians if you use vegetable broth, and quick to make.
Cream of Spinach Cheese Soup Give yourself a delicious calcium boost with this cream of spinach soup. Cook a colourful, vibrant soup to serve as a wholesome lunch or light dinner. Our spinach soup recipes include creamy bowls, plus chunky tortellini and cool gazpacho soups. You can cook Spinach soup#themechallenge using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach soup#themechallenge
- It’s 1 bunch of Indian spinach or babyspinach.
- It’s 1 of potato boiled mashed.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of milk.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Heat the butter in a large saucepan. Add the spring onions, leek, celery and potato. Stir and put on the lid. In a large pot or dutch oven over medium heat, heat oil.
Spinach soup#themechallenge step by step
- Wash,chop & boil the spinach for 10 mins..
- Once done, cool puree with the mashed potato. Sieve it.
- Transfer to a cooking pot. Add the salt,pepper. Bring to boil. Then to a simmer. Add the milk. Cook for another minute.
- Serve hot with crusty bread or a puff.
Stir in garlic, then add potato and spinach. Place spinach, water, bouillon, onion, and garlic powder in a large pot over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until onion is tender. In large-size saucepan melt butter over a medium heat. Crusty bread is a must with cream soups!