Recipe: Yummy Protein Soup
Protein Soup. Say Yes to Deliciously Satisfying Soups that are a Good Source of Protein. We make clean, healthy fuel for high-performing bodies and active busy lives. Clean and naturally sourced sweeteners and flavors.
Make your own healthier instant soup to go. High-Protein Soups & Salads for Lunch. Spoon yourself a bowl of satisfying soup that provides a good source of protein. You can cook Protein Soup using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Protein Soup
- It’s 2 tbsp of moong Dal.
- You need 2 tbsp of masoor Dal.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of tuvar Dal.
- You need 1/2 cup of chana Dal.
- You need to taste of Black salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 2 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Prepare 2 tsp of finely chopped chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of hing.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of rice crackers.
- You need 4-5 of curry leaves.
We combine purposefully chosen vegetables and fragrant herbs and spices with lean chicken and beef, hearty beans and whole grains to craft soups that nourish your body and soul. But, you can make a soup that is filled with amazingly healthy ingredients that can help bulk you up, while keeping you lean and trim. With ingredients like whole grains, legumes, lean protein. These hearty (and easy!) soup and stew recipes are packed with protein, low calorie, and perfect for slurping up on a cool fall evening.
Protein Soup instructions
- Take all the Dal and soak it for 1 hour.
- Then add turmeric powder and steam it.
- Then crush it and then strain it.
- Then boil it for 5 minutes.
- Then take a pan and add butter, garlic, hing and chilli and roast it and then add this mixture in the mixture of dal.
- Then add black pepper, turmeric powder, cumin powder and coriander.
- Then switch off the gas and add lemon juice.
- Now serve it and garnish with rice crackers and curry leaves.
- Rice crackers recipe.
- Keep the left over rice in sunlight and dry for 1 day and then deep fry and rice crackers are ready.
Pack into a container the night before for an easy and quick lunch! POST SURGERY DIET: Easy to prepare and packed full of protein, Bariatric Choice instant soup mix packs are perfect for a protein boost after gastric surgery. UNJURY® whey protein supplement is specifically designed by a clinical dietitian to deliver Medical Quality Protein™. Protein Rich Soup Recipes, Veg High Protein Soups. Protein Rich Soup Recipes, Veg High Protein Soups.