Easiest Way to Make Perfect Creamy Broccoli Soup
Creamy Broccoli Soup. Find Recipe For Broccoli Cream Soup Now! Place potatoes and carrot in a small saucepan; cover with water. This soup is super creamy in texture, but it contains very little actual cream.
In a separate bowl, slowly add milk to flour, and mix until well blended. Stir flour mixture into stock mixture. Cook, stirring constantly, until soup is thick and bubbly. You can cook Creamy Broccoli Soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Broccoli Soup
- Prepare 500 gms of broccoli (cleaned and cut into florets).
- You need 5-6 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of plain flour (maida).
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- It’s 2 of green chillies.
- You need 3/4th tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3/4th tsp of garam masala.
- You need 3/4 th tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 of small tomato.
- Prepare 1 of small to medium size onion.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Fresh cream for the final touch (optional).
- It’s Aa needed of coriander for garnish (optional).
Add cheese if desired; stir until melted. Ventray's creamy broccoli soup is super easy to make, try it with garlic bread or your favorite cheesy toast, satisfaction guaranteed. My easy Broccoli Soup is a simple Cream of Broccoli Soup that's thick and creamy with an extra hit of flavour from cheddar cheese! I love making creamed soups, a few favorites are Broccoli Cheese and Potato Soup, Cream of Asparagus Soup and Cream of Zucchini Soup.
Creamy Broccoli Soup instructions
- Boil the broccoli florets for about 5min and keep them aside,Heat 2 tbsp of butter in a non-stick pan, add the onions, tomato,green chillies,ginger garlic paste and the boiled florets along with 1 cup water and sauté on a medium to high flame for 10 min or until cooked. Remove and keep it aside to cool down..
- Once it cools down,transfer to a mixer and blend into a smooth purée. Keep aside..
- Heat the remaining butter in another deep non-stick pan, add the flour and saute using a whisk on a Sim to medium flame for 30 seconds taking care that the flour does not discolour or get thickened.
- Slowly add the milk and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring continuously with a whisk.
- Add the broccoli puree, salt, pepper powder and garam masala powder, mix well and cook it on medium flame for another 10-15minutes. add a cup water here depending on the consistency and cook accordingly (I did add in my recipe or else the consistency becomes too thick).
- Switch off the flame, add the fresh cream and mix it well and garnish with coriander, your healthy and creamy soup is ready to serve..
It's perfect for lunch with some bread on the side, or serve it for dinner with a sandwich. Most creamed soups are loaded with cream or flour which make them high in fat and calories. Surprise yourself with how creamy a creamy broccoli soup can be (made without cream!). I've made cauliflower soup plenty of times, but this is the first time I attempted broccoli soup. In a large saucepan, bring broccoli and broth to a boil.