Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Healthy Dal Soup
Healthy Dal Soup. Say Yes to Deliciously Crafted Soups Made with Real Ingredients. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat until it begins to get hot. Moong dal soup is one of the best soothing foods for folks trying to increase their protein intake or for those recovering from sickness, dehydration and even a flu.
Hence is considered as one of the best lentils to nourish human. Dal or Dhal is both ingredient and dish and referred to lentils or split peas that are heavily seasoned with traditional Indian spices and simmered until nicely broken down. This recipe is for the red lentil dal. You can cook Healthy Dal Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Dal Soup
- It’s 1 cup of moong dhuli dal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- You need 1 of tomato barik kate.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare pinch of Hing.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Prepare as needed of Coriander leaves.
Red Lentil Dahl Soup is easy to make with a couple of unusual steps to complete this flavorful and satisfying soup. A great dinner or lunch that has so many great spices. Dahl, dhal, daal, dal – any way you spell it this is a wonderful standard dish in Indian cuisine. My Instant Pot Moong Dal Soup recipe consists of Moong Dal (split red lentils) and various vegetables and delicious seasonings, making this a great protein-rich vegetarian dish.
Healthy Dal Soup instructions
- Dal ko saaf kar ke wash karein or cooker mein 1 cup dal ke sath 3 cup pani dal kar ek whistle lgaye..
- Karahi mein 1 tsp butter dal kar garam karein or hing zeera salt dal ke 2 min cook karein.tomato puree mix karein..
- Dal ko achhe se mash karein or karahi mein dal ke 2 min sim gas p cook karein..
- Add black pepper. powder and 1 tsp butter.coriander leaves se garnish karein or serve karein..
- Thanks to all..
It's made in the Instant Pot, so no slaving over the stove or long cook times for you. Dal Spices- Dal is made with far less spices than most Indian curries! This recipe calls for a simple combination of cumin, garam masala and turmeric. Garam masala is a spice mix found in supermarkets nowadays – it's like a more potent curry powder. "Dal" has a double meaning: It is both the word for lentils and beans and the term for a thick purée or soup made from lentils. Lentil dal is essentially just a lentil soup.