Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Carrot-Moong Dal Soup
Carrot-Moong Dal Soup. Carrot Moong dal Soup is a simple, easily digestible, and comforting soup for babies, toddlers, and kids prepared with moong dal, carrot, and little spices. This soup is loaded with protein and vitamins from the carrot and makes comforting food for your little ones. This is my version of her soup with a few changes.
This soup is easy and simple to make in just a few minutes and tastes yummy. Moong dal recipe: Moong dal includes a good amount of protein and fiber. The fiber content in the moong dal makes us feel fuller for a. You can have Carrot-Moong Dal Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot-Moong Dal Soup
- You need 1 cup of Carrots chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Split yellow moong dal soaked.
- It’s 4-5 of Black Peppercorns.
- You need 1/2 cup of Onion Sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- It’s of Cooking Oil.
Carrot Moong dal Soup is a simple, easily digestible, and comforting soup for babies, toddlers, and kids prepared with moong dal, carrot, and little spices. Carrot-moong dal soup is a rich source of folic acid, which is a very essential vitamin for the growing children. It is also a very rich source of phosphorous that works closely along with calcium in the growth and development of the bones. Once its cooled down, grind to a smooth paste.
Carrot-Moong Dal Soup step by step
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add black peppercorns, onion and garlic and saute it on medium flame for 2 minutes..
- Then add carrots and tomatoes into it, mix it well and cook it on medium flame for 2-3 minutes..
- Then add the soaked and drained split yellow moong dal to it, saute it and then add salt and 4 cups of water into it and then cook it for 2 whistles. Keep it aside to cool and then blend it in a mixer grinder jar to a fine puree..
- Heat a pan, transfer the puree into it, add 2 cups of water, black pepper and salt if required, mix it well and give it a boil and then switch off the flame..
- Serve it hot by garnishing it with some grated carrot and mint leaves..
It is always tied to our food and beverage choices, at least in part. One focus you may have, right now, is on finding the best healthy soup recipes for weight loss in order to create food for your body to be fed what it needs to drop those pounds. Soup can be a great way to do this. Method For carrot and moong dal soup. Allow the mixture to cool completely, once cooled blend in a mixer till smooth.