Recipe: Appetizing Oats dal soup
Oats dal soup. Soup contains a high quantity of water that nourishes your body cells and keeps your skin fresh. Soup is a natural and healthy option that can be prepared in various ways. The best part of the soup is that it has lots of variety.
This soup makes one of the best healthy foods for everyone of us including babies, toddlers and kids. Moong dal is highly valued in ayurveda for its tridoshic nature. Hence is considered as one of the best lentils to nourish human. You can have Oats dal soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oats dal soup
- You need 1/4 cup of oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of yellow moongdal boiled.
- You need 2 tsp of boiled corn.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 2 tsp of shredded french beans.
- You need 4-5 tsp of chopped coriander and mint.
- You need 2-3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 4-5 drops of Lemon juice.
Check this segment where Chef Harpal Sokhi prepares Leftover Dal And Oats Soup Recipe and tell us what other recipes you'd like to see prepared by him on the show. FOODFOOD is now in the USA on. Along with oats & red lentils, here onion, tomato and capsicum are used to make this special. Roasted cumin powder, red chili, green chili, black pepper powder are added to bring some spicy flavor in this lentil oat soup.
Oats dal soup instructions
- Heat a pan tak 2spn oil and saute capsicum for 2mnt and then roast oats for 2-3 mnt..
- When oats get aromat add all other ingredients with water and cover it with lid for 10 mnr on low flame..
- Now soup is ready serve in a bowl.
Red Lentils & Oats Porridge High-Protein Vegan Breakfast Recipe. Highly nutritious, delicious, low carb, vegan ,and easy to make protein rich soup recipe for dinner. Low on carbs and loaded with vitamins and minerals. Other soup recipes you might like Green moong dal soup, carrot coriander soup, rasam, vegan pumpkin soup Quick Summary of this Oatmeal Soup Recipe: All you have to do is saute some garlic, onions and veggies with a bit of italian seasoning (You can definitely use any seasoning of your choice), cook the oats and add some milk. Healthy Yummy Recipes for Weight Loss!