How to Cook Delicious Mutton bone soup/mutton bone Rasam
Mutton bone soup/mutton bone Rasam. Switch off the flame and let the pressure from the cooker release naturally. Tempering the mutton rasam Heat sesame oil in a pan and add in the chopped garlic, shallots (small onions) and curry leaves. Saute till the onions are soft.
Every tit-bit of the fatty mutton piece when eaten would burst out with flavourful juices and dribble you asking for more. This dish goes well with cooked naan or rice. ஆட்டு எலும்பு ரசம் Follow the instructions as shown in the video. You can have Mutton bone soup/mutton bone Rasam using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mutton bone soup/mutton bone Rasam
- You need 200 gms of Mutton bone.
- It’s 5 of Shallots.
- Prepare 1 piece of Ginger small.
- It’s 6 of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of Green chilli.
- You need Few of curry leaves.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coriander powder or seeds.
- You need as required of Oil/butter.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare some of coriander leaves.
Most of the children hesitate to drink soup even my child do the same. For that we can prepare mutton. Marthandan Kitchen-in nSamayal's Mutton Bone Rasam, is a addon gravy that goes well with rice. Its is not the usual soup that is served before a main course, instead its taken with little rice.
Mutton bone soup/mutton bone Rasam instructions
- Wash the mutton bones..
- Crush or you can grind it all the above ingredients separately. Use mortar and pestle. Now keep everything ready..
- Heat a pan or pressure cooker add oil now add crushed cumin, pepper mixture saute it then add ginger, garlic, green chilli, shallots mixture saute it..
- Now add, curry leaves, Turmeric powder, chilli powder, Coriander powder, salt saute it now add chopped Tomato. Cook for few mins..
- Add the bones saute it now add 2 cupS water let it boil now pressure cook for 4 to 5 whistles..
- Add chopped coriander and serve hot..
Mutton Bone Soup Recipe – Indian Clear Lamb Broth Another curry from the how to cook great food stable of video recipes. We are crazy about curries, masala, rice, spices & all things tasty from. Since they were all bone pieces I thought to make a soup with that. This soup is a perfect choice for a cold evening. Check out my other VEGETARIAN HEALTHY SOUPS, INSTANT POT CHICKEN SOUP, INSTANT POT MUTTON DAL SOUP.