How to Make Tasty How to make mutton paya soup
How to make mutton paya soup. I would suggest to include paya soup a lot in diet rather than plain mutton soup as the leg soup is more healthier and tastier than the mutton soup. Time required to cook the soup: The mutton paya or mutton legs should take a longer time to tenderize and if done so then the thick juices from the legs are extracted perfectly. Mutton Paya Soup recipe or the Paya Shorba is a delicious soup made with the lamb trotters.
Made by cooking mutton in spice water this recipe is a must try during winters. Do give it a try and let us know your. Mutton Paya Soup, which is made from the legs of a lamb or trotters, is one of the healthiest soups that you will ever have in your lifetime. You can have How to make mutton paya soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of How to make mutton paya soup
- You need 4 of Mutton Legs (cleaned).
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander (whole).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Zeera (Cumin Seeds).
- You need 1 of Onions (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 2 of Chilies Green.
- It’s 5 – 6 cloves of Garlic (chopped).
- You need 10 of Black Peppers.
- It’s 2 tbsps of Oil.
- It’s of Salt (to taste).
Best for the nourishment of kids and old age people, this soup recipe provides an excellent dose of calcium and is good for the joints as well. #indianfood #muttonpaya #goattrotters This is a Mutton Paya Recipe video where you will learn How to make Mutton Paya Curry, How to make paya. Mutton paya soup by Asifa Kouser is a step by step process which is best to understand for the beginners. Then, crack open the egg in a bowl and beat using an electric beater. Paya is a warm, soothing and delightful stew.
How to make mutton paya soup step by step
- Preparing Spice Mix Put onions, garlic, black pepper, coriander, zeera, salt, chilies and oil on the mutton legs and mix it..
- Pressure Cook your Paya Cook it in a pressure cooker until you get about 5-6 whistles..
- Cook Again Wait till it cools down and add little salt then cook it again till you get 2-3 whistles..
- Final Let it cool down, then add pepper and Serve hot..
Mutton Paya Soup is a soup made from the legs of lamb that is slow cooked and often seasoned with curry, onions and garlic. Goat paya soup (goat leg soup) would be the same recipe with the only difference being the use of goat leg instead of lamb leg. Paya Curry Recipe, Learn how to make Paya Curry (absolutely delicious recipe of Paya Curry ingredients and cooking method) About Paya Curry Recipe: Paya is an Urdu word that denotes the trotter or foot. This recipe of Paya curry has sheeps trotters, cooked in a luscious tomato-onion curry. This is a famous Pakistani dish that is eaten popularly in Muslim cuisine and has slowly garnered fans.