Recipe: Appetizing Rajma masala soup
Rajma masala soup. Friends Today I bring for you very very tasty and healthy recipe of Rajma Masala. Rajma masala is Red Kidney beans.we call it lal lobia also it is indian punjabi dish.this is so simple and quick . Rajma masala soup It is a fusion red beans soup with a touch of Indian spices. #bandhan festival to welcome friends with a warm rajma soup.
Rajma Recipe restaurant style with step by step photos. This is a lightly spiced, creamy and a delicious punjabi rajma masala curry recipe. this is my mom's way of making this famous punjabi masala curry. rajma masala is a weekly affair at home and a sunday lunch. so i make rajma masala in three different ways. राजमा मसाला रेसिपी – राजमा चावल You can cook Rajma masala soup using 16 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rajma masala soup
- Prepare 200 gr of rajma white/red beans.
- It’s 150 gr of boneless/with bone chicken thigh.
- You need 200 gr of potatoes.
- You need 100 gr of carrots.
- Prepare 200 gr of parwal/Indian gourd.
- You need 3 pcs of bayleaves.
- It’s 50 gr of chopped onions.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato puree/ 100 gr chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of salt.
- You need 250 ml of water/chicken stock.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped spring onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 5 pcs of chicken sausage (optional).
Rajma or Rajmah is a popular North Indian vegetarian dish consisting of red kidney beans in a thick curry with lots of Indian whole spices and usually served with rice. red kidny beans cooked in. Now, add tomato puree, dry spices – coriander powder, red chili powder, turmeric, dry mango powder and salt to taste. The Rajma Recipe that everyone loves and adores is here! Rajma is a popular vegetarian dish.
Rajma masala soup instructions
- Rinse and soak the rajma white/red beans overnight in enough water..
- Drain the water. Boil the rajma/red beans in 2 ltr water until soft/well cooked for 45 minutes..
- While boiling the beans, prepare the ingredients..
- Peel and slice the potatoes, carrot, gourd/zucchini, onions and slice boneless chicken thigh..
- After beans are well cooked, strain it and keep the water aside..
- In a pot, pour 2 tbsp vegetable oil, add chopped onions. Stir it for a minute..
- Add the tomato puree/chopped tomatoes. Cook the chopped tomatoes until soft..
- Add bayleaves, chili powder, garam masala powder, salt. Stir it well..
- Add the rest water from boiling beans. Let it boiled..
- Add the chicken thigh boneless or with bones. Cook it for 5 minutes..
- Add the boiled red beans, mix it well..
- Let it simmer for 10 minutes with low medium heat to absorb the spices. Adjust the taste..
- Add the sliced carrot and potatoes. Cook it until well cooked for 5-8minutes..
- Add the gourd/zucchini. Stir it well..
- Adjust the taste. In a pan, pan fry the sliced chicken sausage..
- Thicken the soup if it is required by mixing 1 tsp flour and little water. Stir the flour mixture into the soup..
- Add the chopped spring onion and parsley..
- Soup is ready to serve with bread, roti/chapati..
The combination of Rajma and rice generally lists as a top favourite of North Indians. Add the crushed or puréed tomatoes and garam masala to the beans, and mix well. Prepare the pickle: While the beans are baking, bring a small saucepan of water to a boil. Welcome to NR KITCHEN , In this Channel I share various kind of dishes/recipes in my style which is very simple to make with ingredients available at home. Rajma Recipe is a very tasty, wonderful and nutritious dish.