Recipe: Perfect Moong Dal soup
Moong Dal soup. Moong dal soup is one of the best soothing foods for folks trying to increase their protein intake or for those recovering from sickness, dehydration and even a flu. This soup makes one of the best healthy foods for everyone of us including babies, toddlers and kids. Moong dal is highly valued in ayurveda for its tridoshic nature.
It's made in the Instant Pot, so no slaving over the stove or long cook times for you. This is a healthy, vegan soup that is very high in protein. It is made with split Moong dal and flavored with "Hari Cilantro Chutney". You can have Moong Dal soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moong Dal soup
- You need of Moong Dal (soaked 3 hour)1cup.
- It’s 2 tsp of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Green chilli 2 tsp cut into small pieces.
- It’s of Salt as per necessary.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ghee/ butter.
- You need of Coriander leaves 1tsp cut into small pieces.
- It’s of Onion 2 tsp cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger juice.
Moong Dal Soup is very flavorful yet simple and easy to make. moong soup recipe with detailed step by step images. Moong Soup, mildly flavoured with a tempering of cumin and curry leaves, this pleasant soup is made diabetic friendly by using just two teaspoons of oil. This protein-rich moong soup is nice to have for everybody, even when you are feeling fit and fine.
Moong Dal soup instructions
- Take a cooker add all ingredients..
- Now cover it.wait for 2 whistle.
- Then remove it.and serve it with ghee or butter,thank you..
Remove from the heat and beat with an eggbeater until smooth. Green Moong Dal Soup or Mung Bean Soup is a healthy and diabetic friendly recipe that is packed with protein and easy to digest. Soups in general are served as starters/appetizers to any meal but this soup served in small portions will go very well along with an elaborate Indian lunch. Green Moong or Whole Moong Dal is packed with protein and low in carbohydrates and is one of the best. The yellow colour and soothing mushiness of moong dal are a pleasant contrast to the vibrant orange colour and snappy juiciness of carrots, making this Healthy Lentil Soup a very appealing entrée.