How to Cook Yummy Rajma (Red Kidney Beans) Soup
Rajma (Red Kidney Beans) Soup. Enjoy Our Deliciously Crafted Cajun Red Bean Soup Made with Real Ingredients. Mix in the chili powder, red kidney beans and salt; mix well. Slowly add water a small amount at a time.
Fry the red chile peppers, cumin seeds, and whole cloves in the hot oil until the cumin seeds begin to splutter; stir the onion paste into the mixture and cook, stirring frequently, until golden brown. Rajma dal is a red kidney bean curry that is a popular dish in northern India, though it's enjoyed throughout the country. It is a tasty vegetarian recipe that cooks the beans in a spicy masala paste featuring ginger, garlic, chilies, and tomatoes. You can cook Rajma (Red Kidney Beans) Soup using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rajma (Red Kidney Beans) Soup
- You need 1/2 cup of rajma, soaked overnight.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of butter.
- You need 1 tsp. of oil.
- It’s 1 of onion. chopped.
- Prepare 1 of " ginger, chopped.
- You need 2-3 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cups of coriander stalks, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp. of coriander leaves.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of tomato paste / 1 tomato, chopped.
- You need 3 1/2 cups of stock.
- You need 2 tbsp. of yoghurt.
- Prepare as per taste of lime juice.
- You need as needed of coriander leaves to garnish.
Mexican Red Kidney Beans Soup Recipe (Sopa De Frijol) is a creamy soup dish made out of red kidney beans and mixed herbs it is a healthy soup which makes you feel full. In India, the red kidney beans are called rajma and it is one among the favourites of all. The soup is flavourful and will be enjoyed by all. Serve the Mexican Style Sopa De Frijol Recipe(Red Kidney Beans Soup Recipe) as.
Rajma (Red Kidney Beans) Soup instructions
- Heat oil and butter in a pan and saute the onions, ginger and garlic till light brown. Switch off the flame and add the turmeric powder, red chilli powder and garam masala powder. saute for a few seconds..
- Add the stock, rajma, salt, coriander stalks, coriander leaves and tomato paste.Pressure cook for 20-25 minutes on low flame after the first whistle..
- When cool, blend to a puree. Keep aside.When serving, heat through and add the yoghurt. Mix well. Add the lime juice and serve, garnished with coriander leaves..
This savoury soup meets your iron and protein requirement through the tasty rajma in a perfect way. On the other hand, the vitamin c from the tomatoes and lemon juice helps in the absorption of. Remove from flame and let it cool. Wash the beans and soak in water overnight. Rajma masala is sold at most food stores in the international section.