Recipe: Yummy Moong dal ka soup
Moong dal ka soup. Moong Dal ka Shorba : Dals are a staple diet of people in the punjab. Nearly every kind of dal is grown and cooked here. In most households the meal is incomplete without at least one dish made with pulses.
Thick creamy soup with the goodness of moong dal. This soup can be served as a breakfast or after school for kids. This is a healthy, vegan soup that is very high in protein. You can have Moong dal ka soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moong dal ka soup
- Prepare 50 gm of moong dal yellow wali.
- You need 1 of gajar finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of pyaj chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato finelly chopped.
- It’s 3-4 of flakes garlic.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- It’s 2-3 of laung.
- You need 1 inch of dalcheeni.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of lime juice.
It is made with split Moong dal and flavored with "Hari Cilantro Chutney". Moong Dal Soup is very flavorful yet simple and easy to make. Moong dal soup is one of the best soothing foods for folks trying to increase their protein intake or for those recovering from sickness, dehydration and even a flu. This soup makes one of the best healthy foods for everyone of us including babies, toddlers and kids.
Moong dal ka soup instructions
- Sabse pahle Dal ko dus minute ke liye bhigo de..
- Now then take a pressure cooker and heat one teaspoon desi add long and dalchini in heat ghee and add ginger and garlic. Ab inko 2 mint bhun lenge..
- Then add all ingredents into cooker ar 2 cup pani dal kar cooker ka dhakkan band kar denge..
- 2 wissel ane ke baad flame ko kam kar denge ar 10 min tak pakayenge iske baad flame ko off kar denge..
- Preshar nikalne ke baad dal se dalcheeni ar long nikal denge ar baki cheej ko blender se ghot lenge..
- Ab streiner me isko chhan lijiye ar 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and black pepper dal kar serve kijiye..
Moong dal is highly valued in ayurveda for its tridoshic nature. To keep it simple I have added bottle gourd to my soup, but feel free to experiment and add the veggies of your choice. This soup is a great way to make your fussy eaters eats their veggies. Moong daal or sabzi ka soup has a mixed flavor of herbs, chilies, chicken and especially the aroma and taste of ginger takes it to another level. You can make Moong daal or sabzi ka soup spicy or tangy according to your own taste and this is the best feature of Moong daal or sabzi ka soup.