Recipe: Delicious Deep fried duck served with soup and chapati
Deep fried duck served with soup and chapati. See great recipes for Duck Egg Drop Soup too! Tasty duck soup with Chinese vegetables and herbs. Deep fried duck served with soup and chapati.
Side Dish Recipes for Duck – Wondering what to serve with your duck dish? Browse our collection of wonderful and easy side dish recipes for duck's perfect partner. Steamed rice mixed with kuah semur (sweet soy sauce soup), serundeng (coconut granules) and peanut granules, sliced cucumber and bean sprouts; served with variety of vegetables and meat of choice toppings, such as dendeng daging (beef jerky), omelette, anchovy, fried tempeh and tofu, rice vermicelli, fried mashed potato. You can have Deep fried duck served with soup and chapati using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deep fried duck served with soup and chapati
- It’s of Duck meat.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed ginger.
- It’s of Deep frying oil.
- You need 4 of balls crushed black pepper.
- It’s of For soup.
- Prepare of Duck soup.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Tomato.
- You need of Capsicum.
- You need leaves of Coriander.
- You need of Curry powder.
Bebek Goreng Pak Ndut – Lucky Plaza [Islandwide Delivery]. Traditional deep fried duck marinated in a savory blend of secret spices and deep fried for a crispy finish. Served with tofu, tempeh and side salad.. Known as one of the popular dish in Indonesian made from fried oxtail.
Deep fried duck served with soup and chapati instructions
- Wash the raw pieces of duck and put in a pot to boil add turmeric, salt, black pepper and ginger to boil in it until the meat is tender..
- Remove the pieces from the soup. Heat the oil and put the pieces in to fry for very few minutes like 5 and remove from oil..
- For the soup : fry your onions and coriander leaves and capsicum add the tomatoes and curry powder..
- When the tomatoes are tender add the soup that boiled the pieces of duck..
- Serve as desired..
Served in vegetable soup with rich but clear beef broth. Poori: whole-wheat bread, like a chapati, fried, usually in ghee, and puffed into a ball; served with vegetarian foods, particularly dal (lentil), potato and bean dishes (cooked pooris can be. Pork stuffed wonton with scallion in clear broth soup and served with crispy noodles.. Marinated boneless duck deep fried, served on a bed of stir-fried mixed vegs with brown sauce. Deep fried breaded white meat chicken with tangy red sauce on the side.