Paya Soup. The paya originated from the amalgamation of South and Central Asian cuisine. In Central Asia, it was known as pacha. The dish was adapted to the local cuisines by the Muslim cooks of Lahore, Hyderabad of Telangana State and Lucknow.
Paya soup also contain a high number of vitamins that will lead to a better immune system. The same health benefits of thieves oil , it will manage to keep the body immune system is stable and manage to avoid further infection or diseases. Paya soup or the lamb trotters soup is the best source of calcium. You can cook Paya Soup using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paya Soup
- You need 6-8 pieces of paya /trotters.
- You need 2 of small onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1 piece of lime to squeeze.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
Always clean the legs of the lamb before pressure cooking. I would suggest to include paya soup a lot in diet rather than plain mutton soup as the leg soup is more healthier and tastier than the mutton soup. Mutton Paya Soup, which is made from the legs of a lamb or trotters, is one of the healthiest soups that you will ever have in your lifetime. Best for the nourishment of kids and old age people, this soup recipe provides an excellent dose of calcium and is good for the joints as well.
Paya Soup step by step
- Chop onions in thin slices.
- Take Paya cleant well from vendors,wash well.
- Saute onions in butter,add salt and turmeric.
- Add ginger garlic paste.
- Saute well add pepper now.
- Add trotters/Paya.
- Add at least 1ltre water.
- Pressure cook at least 40 minutes.
- Remove sprinkle little pepper as optional.
- Serve hot.
Mutton Paya Soup recipe or the Paya Shorba is a delicious soup made with the lamb trotters. Made with flavorful spices, it is truly a non-veg lover's delight. For more similar recipes, you can try the following Hyderabadi Marag Recipe Hyderabadi Mutton Shorba As I already have a lot of mutton recipes on my blog,. It is an age old recipe that I learned from my grandma. Traditionally, the paya soup is prepared in an earthenware left overnight on a firewood/coal.