How to Cook Delicious Veggie and dal soup
Veggie and dal soup. Say Yes to Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted for Sippable Satisfaction. Use split chickpeas (Chana Dal) or other split peas or lentils. Vegan Gluten-free Soy-free Recipe Making the Winter Vegetable Dal was as enjoyable as eating it!
The Best Indian Dal Soup Recipes on Yummly Dal Fry – Spiced Indian Lentil Soup, Indian Dal Soup, Masoor Dal (indian Lentil Soup). Moong Dal Soup Two Sleevers. / Dal Vegetable Soup Recipe / Lentil Soup Recipe / Moong Dal Soup Recipe. You can cook Veggie and dal soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie and dal soup
- You need 1/2 cup of moong and masoor dal.
- You need 1 of carrot grated.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweetcorn kennel.
- Prepare of as taste salt.
- You need of as taste black pepper powder.
- You need 2 glass of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of brown bread slices.
Dal Vegetable Soup Recipe / Lentil Soup Recipe / Moong Dal Soup Recipe. Hubby had it with varagu (kodu millet) idlies and loved it. Check my other soup recipes too. Hope you will try this out and let me know how it turned out for you.
Veggie and dal soup instructions
- Take a pan add 1tsp of oil bread edges cut and bread slices cut in any shape and fry for both sides..
- Take a pressure cooker add 2 glass of water,salt washed dal,carrot and sweetcorn take a 2 whistle and gas off..
- After pressure released add black pepper powder and serve garnish bread slices..
Add the soaked and drained chana dal to the stock, tip in the spice mix or fenugreek, chilli and garam masala. Moong dal soup with mixed vegetables is a healthy, low-calorie and filling soup. This soup is easy and simple to make in just a few minutes and tastes yummy. Moong dal recipe: Moong dal includes a good amount of protein and fiber. The fiber content in the moong dal makes us feel fuller for a.