Recipe: Appetizing Black Grapes Gooseberry Rasam Soup
Black Grapes Gooseberry Rasam Soup. Amla Rasam or Indian Gooseberry/Nellikai Rasam is a mildly spiced healthy rasam (south Indian soup like broth) made from wholesome gooseberries full of. How to make easy and healthy gooseberry rasam or soup recipes in Tamil Good for improving immunity in children. Nellikai Rasam aka Gooseberry & Lentil Soup is nutrition rich, tangy and mild spicy rasam that makes our taste bud tickle.
Doing Tomato Rasam and also sometimes lemon rasam is conventional for many of us. But sometimes we get bored of the regular food. With the natural tanginess of the gooseberry, we don't need tamarind for this rasam. You can have Black Grapes Gooseberry Rasam Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Grapes Gooseberry Rasam Soup
- You need 8-10 of black grapes, purees.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp. of gooseberry puree.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of ghee / oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of asafoetida.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of whole peppercorns.
- You need 2-3 of garlic.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chilies, slit (opt).
- It’s 1 tsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
I have heard about pepper rasam so many times, but i often think how a rasam will taste without adding tomatoes in it, because i think that tomatoes are a crucial ingredients in making rasam. Yesterday i decided to give this a try, because i tomatoes got stock out in my fridge. Rasam (pronunciation ), charu pani(Odia), chaaru, saaru or kabir is a South Indian dish (eaten with other dishes or by itself), traditionally prepared using kokum or tamarind juice as a base. Garlic Rasam is one of the very common rasam recipes(with no rasam powder) we often make especially for for those cold rainy days pairing it with rice, rasam, paruppu thogayal and apalam which makes the best comforting lunch combo!
Black Grapes Gooseberry Rasam Soup instructions
- Grind the cumin seeds, peppercorns, garlic and some water into a smooth paste..
- Heat ghee / oil in a pan and temper with mustard seeds. After it stops spluttering, add the curry leaves and asafoetida. Saute for a few seconds..
- Add the ground paste and saute till the oil separates. Add water, pureed grapes, pureed gooseberries, salt and green chilies. Bring it to a boil. Simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- Switch off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves. Enjoy with plain steamed rice or as a soup..
One of the very few recipes I learnt while I started cooking. pepper cumin rasam recipe with step by step photos. milagu jeera rasam is a spicy, tangy and hot rasam thats good during In a grinder, take garlic, red chilies, black pepper and cumin seeds. Grind coarsely or to a semi fine texture. I have a request can u post rasam using Indian gooseberry? Rasam recipe – no rasam powder needed and no dal. Learn how to make rasam with step by step photos.