How to Cook Delicious Vegetable mixed dal soup
Vegetable mixed dal soup. Moong dal soup with mixed vegetables is a healthy, low-calorie and filling soup. This soup is easy and simple to make in just a few minutes and tastes yummy. Moong dal recipe: Moong dal includes a good amount of protein and fiber.
We doubled the recipe to share with our friends who are also trying to clean up their diet. Learn to make Vegetable Dal Soup easily with Samta Sagar. Subscribe to the channel "Samta Sagar Diaries" for more recipes every week. You can cook Vegetable mixed dal soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable mixed dal soup
- You need 2 tbsp of masoor dal.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of toor dal.
- Prepare 2 inch of carrot cut into small cubes.
- You need 2 inch of pumpkin cutted in small cubes.
- It’s 1 of small tomato cutted in small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of black pepper powder (optional).
Don't forget to like and leave your comment below. Somedays i dont feel like having rice or roti for lunch. I feel like having something light and filling. Soups are the things which i go for during that time.
Vegetable mixed dal soup step by step
- Wash dal and vegetables properly. Take a cooker add dal and the vegetables, salt and turmeric powder, cook it for 4 whistle. Release the pressure of the cooker..
- Using a hand blender blend the cooked mixture..
- Strain it using a strainer. If u like add black pepper powder and serve it..
I made this soup few days back and had it with some crusty garlic bread. Hubby had it with varagu (kodu millet) idlies and loved it. Check my other soup recipes too. Mix Vegetable Dal Recipe brought to by Rima's Rasoi. If you like my video please hit the like button.