Recipe: Perfect Cabbage noodles soup with potato masala sticks
Cabbage noodles soup with potato masala sticks. I usually add mixed herb spices as well for extra flavour, packet of chicken and noodle soup. Knorr is usually the best, carrots unpealed and cut into thick pieces, sized potatoes unpealed cut into equal portions, packet of baby corn LeeGoh.. See great recipes for Mom's Minestrone Soup, Miso Soup too!
Prepare the masala by placing all ingredients in a food processor and blitzing. Heat the oil in a heavy-based frying pan and add the masala. Place the potatoes in a baking dish, add masala and toss to coat potatoes. You can cook Cabbage noodles soup with potato masala sticks using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cabbage noodles soup with potato masala sticks
- Prepare 2 cups of Chicken stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of Noodles boiled.
- It’s of Vinegar 1/ 2 tsp.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cornflour liquor.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cabbage.
- You need of For bread sticks:.
- It’s 2 slice of Bread.
- It’s of Boiled potatoes 1 large.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
Cabbage Soup Recipe I make cabbage soup more often than any other soups as it's super easy to prepare and taste good. Most of the time half of my cabbage goes in making soup, there are many ways this soup can be made, you can add any other vegetable of your choice or even sambar powder. Boil all the ingredients except coriander leaves/celery in a large saucepan. This Nepalese Style Soup is something absolutely amazing, and warms your soul with a sip.
Cabbage noodles soup with potato masala sticks instructions
- Soup method:Take in a pan add chicken stock bring a boil add noodles..
- Add cabbage and spice let simmer and add sauce..
- Bread sticks;Take in a bowl add potatoes mashed it add spices mix it and spread bread slice..
- Beat the egg and dip bread slice and toasted with butter..
- Now served soup and bread sticks..
Sweet potato glass noodles stir fry with shredded cabbage-another super yummy and simple dish, easy to prepare but bring a big flavor. We are using glass noodles again today. Remember in the previous ants climbing a tree, mung bean vermicelli is fried with minced beef. Cabbage Potato Masala A fter all the baking I am back with a simple and a delicious side dish for chapatis and rotis. This is an easy, yet flavorful dish which can be made within minutes.