Burnt Garlic Dal and vegetables soup. Pour the soup into your bowl, garnish with a sprig of coriander and serve the Garlic Vegetable Soup immediately. If you keep it standing for a long duration the oats will absorb the water and make the soup very thick. Garlic Vegetable Soup for heart, diabetics About Burnt Garlic Veg Soup Recipe.
This amazing recipe is provided by Nitu Windlas. burnt garlic veg fried rice with detailed photo and video recipe. basically a dish prepared from cooked rice with burnt garlic and other vegetables and seasoning ingredients in a wok or frying pan. it is very similar to the popular fried rice recipe and is typically served for lunch or dinner with indo chinese cuisine and manchurian gravies. Preparing garlic fried rice is similar to making Veg fried rice but with a small difference. You can have Burnt Garlic Dal and vegetables soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Burnt Garlic Dal and vegetables soup
- It’s 1/2 cup of pink masoor daal.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped pumpkin.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 5-6 of garlic pods chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
This small difference makes for a big change in the overall taste and flavor of this fried rice – The garlic is stir fried till its slightly burnt and then mixed with rice or the rice is mixed with it. You can choose whatever method suits you. Add the vegetable stock, chana dal, salt, turmeric, bay leaf and burnt lemon, and then afix the lid, setting the pressure to high. Turn up the heat to high to bring the cooker up to pressure.
Burnt Garlic Dal and vegetables soup instructions
- Wash daal nicely Add in the pressure cooker with 2 cups of water and chopped vegetables..
- Add salt and turmeric powder Close the lids and cook for 3-4 whistles..
- Let the pressure release on it's own Open and let it cool..
- Take a pan Add butter Add chopped garlic and let it brown Now take out the garlic with a slotted spoon leaving a few pieces of garlic in the pan only..
- Open the pressure cooker and mash the dal mix with a hand blender as vegetables would have softened. Alternatively can blend them in a mixer too..
- Add the seasoning in th pan and pour soup on it. Add coriander leaves for flavor..
- Let it boil nicely Serve hot soup in bowls and garnish with burnt garlic sautéed earlier.
- Garnish with some more coriander leaves and enjoy hot soup..
A delicious and flavourful soup made with veggies and masoor dal. Finely chop the garlic pods, spring onion and spring onion greens. Heat olive oil and add the chopped garlic. Fry till it is golden brown. Add spring onion and saute for a minute on low flame.