Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Besan Masala Soup
Besan Masala Soup. This super easy, ultra creamy, and heavily spiced Cauliflower and Chickpea Masala is my new favorite dinner! That spicy-creamy sauce is just so 👌that I have to sop up every last bit with a piece of naan. This dish comes together super fast, requires very little chopping, is insanely inexpensive, and holds up well in the fridge, so it's great for meal prep!
My favorite way to freeze soup is in these freezer safe meal prep containers. You can also freeze larger portions in large ziplock bags. Reheat: Simply re-warm on the stovetop or the microwave. You can have Besan Masala Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Besan Masala Soup
- It’s 4 tbsp of gram flour.
- It’s 4 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of " piece ginger.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of Green chilli.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Carrom seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of boondi(Raita wali).
This soup is a riff on an Indian dish made with chana dal, dried split chickpeas that resemble yellow lentils. The flavor base is a masala, a cooked mixture of onions, ginger, garlic, tomatoes. This is a very easy and quick to make soup. You can substitute the water with Vegetable stock/ Chicken Stock and the ground masala with store bought garam masala.
Besan Masala Soup instructions
- Grind tomatoes, ginger garlic and green chilli to a smooth paste..
- Heat butter in a pan. Add carrom seeds and cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put gram flour and roast till pink. Add black pepper powder..
- Now add tomato paste and cook till butter leaves the pan. Add salt and 1 glass of water in it and simmer till it boils. Gram flour give it a thick consistency. Switch off the flame..
- Serve this winter special soup garnished with chopped coriander and boondi..
In large dutch oven or soup pan add olive oil over medium high heat. Flavorful, not too spicy, and extremely satisfying. This Chickpea Tikka Masala recipe is an easy dinner to whip up when the Indian food cravings hit (plus, it's vegan!) I know I'm not supposed to admit this on account of being a *food blogger* and all, but tulip-man and I have an ordering in problem. peanut masala recipe, masala groundnut, besan masala peanuts with detailed photo and video recipe. crisp and tasty besan or chickpea flour coated masala groundnuts, served ideally as tea time snack or starters. it is a haldiram style spicy masala peanuts which can be easily a favourite snack for kids and adults. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil. Place the carrots and onions on the sheet pan, drizzle with coconut oil (or extra virgin olive oil, if using), ground garam masala, cayenne pepper, and salt.