How to Prepare Delicious Tofu, beanpuff and cabbage soup
Tofu, beanpuff and cabbage soup. Chop up the onion and ginger. Hint: Using vegetable soup instead of water will give this soup a richer flavor. This easy hot and sour soup is light on the stomach, but big on flavor!
Peel the carrots, then either slice them thinly. Combine the chicken broth, ginger and garlic in a medium soup pot and bring to simmer over moderate heat. With great stock at hand, even something really simple like napa cabbage and tofu soup can taste heavenly. You can cook Tofu, beanpuff and cabbage soup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tofu, beanpuff and cabbage soup
- Prepare 3 of big white cabbage leaves.
- You need 6 slice of pressed tofu.
- It’s 6 slice of beanpuff.
- You need Half of carrot.
- It’s 10-12 of dried shrimp.
- You need 3 of dried scallop.
- You need of Red date (big size).
- You need slice of Ginger.
- It’s of Salt and mushroom seasoning.
For Chinese… Boil pork bones, ginger, and water in a big soup/stock pot. Remove the pork bones and ginger, then drain to remove scums and. Add tofu cubes and gently toss to coat. Lightly rub a rimmed sheetpan with neutral oil.
Tofu, beanpuff and cabbage soup step by step
- Chop white cabbage and carrot into small bite size..
- Slice ginger thinly into 3 to 4 cm length..
- Half beanpuff and cut tofu into square size.
- Soak dried shrimp for 5 mins and wash dried scallop. Dry and set aside..
- Heat up pan and pour in dried shrimp and dried scallop. Stir fried till slightly brown..
- Pour in boiling water, filling half pour and turn on high heat and bring to boil..
- Once water is boiling, add in carrot, beanpuff, cabbage..
- Twist red date and take out the seed before putting into the soup. Let it boil for 10 mins before putting tofu in..
- Cover pot and put into thermal pot. Let it rest for at least an hour for better taste..
- Add salt, bit of mushroom seasoning and ginger to serve..
Combining fresh spinach leaves with tofu and Chinese dried mushrooms makes a warming soup that is loaded with healthy ingredients. Super-food spinach, protein-rich tofu, and hearty mushrooms combine together perfectly in both taste and texture. The chili paste, Chinese rice wine, soy sauce, and. Cabbage Stir Fry – Asian inspired stir fried cabbage recipe with red bell pepper, carrots and green onions, seasoned with a light and flavorful sauce is a. Napa Cabbage Soup with Meatballs – Learn to cook the heartiest soup, plus two tips on how to quickly create a rich broth with just a few ingredients!