PAAT SAAG JHOL (SOUP OF JUTE LEAVES). Roughly cut the leaves Tempering-: Oil Onion slice Kala jeera Red dry chilli Turmeric and salt. Jhol/Pat Shak Recipe In Bengali Cooking BANANA STEM CURRY Recipe in My Village Kalmi shak / saag fry Fish curry/Bangalir famous macher jhol মাছের.
Add a tbs of salt (or according to your taste and the quantity of soup you are making) and cumin and coriander powder (or you can use curry powder). This recipe is tasty however it did not taste like Chole Saag to me. I substituted coconut milk for yogurt and fresh spinach for frozen which I think made it more bright and Tastes great over rice! You can cook PAAT SAAG JHOL (SOUP OF JUTE LEAVES) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of PAAT SAAG JHOL (SOUP OF JUTE LEAVES)
- It’s 500gms of Green jute leaves.
- It’s 2-3 of Dry red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Bi carb soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- It’s of Water 1 and 1/2 cup.
Next time – I will puree in the blender and serve as a soup with a drizzle of cream on top with a side of Naan bread. Learn how to make all of these soups in the comforts of your own home this winter! This delicious and flavoursome saag aloo recipe is a classic Indian dish that is so simple to make and is the perfect side dish to accompany a bowl full of spicy curry and a large slice of freshly made Naan bread. Chamsur, palungo and soup saag are three different varieties of leaf vegetables that are usually mixed and prepared together in order to complement and enhance the taste of the cuisine.
PAAT SAAG JHOL (SOUP OF JUTE LEAVES) step by step
- At first fresh paat leaves separate from the stalks and wash under running water..
- Then boil the paat saag with 1 & 1/2 cup of water, soda bi carb and salt without chopping them..
- Thereafter add oil into a pan then add garlic, panch phoron, dried red chilli. After spluttering the spices put the boiled saag. Add sugar as taste..
- Serve the paat sagar jhol with steamed rice..
Saag or the leaf vegetable is considered to be good for improving the eye sight and is also good for health. Green spring mixed salad served with special home-made vinaigrette dressing. This is a super-quick, vegan version of the classic Indian spinach dish. Made with frozen spinach, canned tomatoes, tofu, coconut milk Green Cauliflower Rice. Black Rice Bowls with Tofu and Veggies.