Recipe: Delicious Bonda with tomato soup
Bonda with tomato soup. Urad dal bonda in moong soup, a popular Karnataka recipe, shared with step by step pictures. I tasted Bonda soup for the first time in a restaurant in Chennai. I loved the taste and wanted to make that at home one day.
Karnataka Style Bonda Soup Recipe is a favourite dish among all the kannadigas and especially in Mysore. The dish consists of crispy urad dal fritter dipped in a hot thin based dal soup. In a pan, heat oil, add cumin seeds, when they sizzle add tomato, curry leaves, green chilly, ginger paste, turmeric powder and cook covered for a while. You can cook Bonda with tomato soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bonda with tomato soup
- You need of For bonda.
- You need 2 cups of urad daal.
- You need of Salt as required.
- Prepare of Oil for deep fry.
- You need of For tomato soup..
- It’s 5 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tb of sp oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of sp mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 of sp cuminseeds.
- Prepare 1/2 of sp fenugreek seeds.
- It’s 2 of red chilli.
- It’s 6-7 of curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 of sp turmeric powder.
- It’s 11/2 of sp rasam masala.
- It’s 1 tb of sp chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
Now add the mashed dhal, water, salt, pepper powder, aji-no-moto and allow it to boil for a while. bonda soup recipe urad dal fritters in a moong dal soup with step by step photo and video recipe. the traditional soup recipes are generally made with a vegetable or with broth of veggies or meat. these are generally served as appetizer just before the meal which eventually improve the appetite. but there are other innovative soup recipe and. veg bonda recipe mixed veg bonda with detailed photo and video recipe. a simple deep fried snack or dumplings prepared mainly with choice of mixed veggies coated with chickpea flour. it is an ideal tea time snack served as a street food with coconut chutney or tomato sauce but can also be extended as vada pav. veg bonda recipe Bonda soup is a delicacy from the state Karanataka, India.
Bonda with tomato soup instructions
- Washing soap for 2 hours then grind. adding little by little water and give rest for 2 hours for a fermentation..
- Now when you want to make bonda then add required salt and mix well heat boil in Pan and with the help of your hands make bonda in hot oil when it's cook perfectly then remove from oil..
- Wash, and reply chauk tomatoes and cook until tomato become a soft then cooldown tomatoes and blend with blender..
- Now take pan nd heat oil. then add mustard seeds, red chilli, fenugreek seeds cuminseeds, curry leaves after crackle then add tomato puree turmeric powder red chilli powder rasam masala salt now cook for 5 minutes.at last add chopped coriander and serve with Bonda..
It contains Urad dal fritters known as bonda soaked in a moong dal soup. For more easy and tasty recipes like, comment and SUBSCRIBE to. bonda recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. basically it is an potato fritters which is apparently a famous vegetarian fast food snack in maharashtra cuisine or street food. it is typically served with a pav as vada pav or can be served as it is with tomato ketchup or coconut chutney. usually it is. Tomato soup which is loved all around the world. Hebbar's Kitchen is all about Indian veg recipes.