How to Make Tasty SOYA BALLS OATS SOUP.
SOYA BALLS OATS SOUP.. Take a frying bowl put the oil (soya ) in it over medium low heat. Heat the appam pan, add little oil, Cook the oats balls till golden. For Soup : Take oil in a pan and once heated add chopped onions, finely sliced carrot, paneer and Capsicum.
Meanwhile chop the onions and garlic. Once the TVP chunks are rehydrated, squeeze out the excess water from them. Place a small portion of the chunks in a jug for hand blending. You can cook SOYA BALLS OATS SOUP. using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of SOYA BALLS OATS SOUP.
- It’s of MAIN.
- Prepare 2 grams of cumine seeds.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oats.
- You need 25 grams of soya balls.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric Powder.
- It’s 1 of salt as per taste.
- You need 2 grams of vegetable masala..
- It’s 2 tbsp of soya oil.
- It’s 1 of mango chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
Mix oats, peanut butter, raisins, and honey together with a fork in a bowl. Oats Vegetable Soup is a healthy and tasty soup which is good for health as well as losing weight. Oats Vegetable Soup has became my recent addition to my favourite soup recipes, as it is very easy to prepare and tasty as well as healthy to have it. For this soup we no need to add any thickeners, as the oats itself.
SOYA BALLS OATS SOUP. instructions
- Take a frying bowl put the oil (soya ) in it over medium low heat..
- Put the cumine seeds after 10 sec put the soya balls. stir fry it for 20 sec let soya ball changes its colour..
- Then put the oats in it pour the vegetable stock and let it boil for few more second like 30 second..
- Now add oats in it and let it boil for few minutes on low medium heat..
- Add salt and vegetable masala and simmer stove. For remaining 14 minutes..
- After that transfer the soup in to the seving bowl..
- Now add the chopped mango..
- This soup is the easeiest one and can be,prepared with in few minutes ..
- This recipie is dedicated to my best friend lee..
- Now dress if with lemon juice . Right before … you know what I wanted to say. ha ha..
How to make Healthy Soya Chunk/Nuggets/Badi at Home Ways to Serve These Vegan Meatballs: With spaghetti and marinara. In combination with a green salad. They're great to bring to picnics. Considered to be the perfect substitute to meat, soya is power packed with proteins and other essential nutrients.