Easiest Way to Make Delicious Shiitake Mushroom & Broccoli Rainy Day Soup
Shiitake Mushroom & Broccoli Rainy Day Soup. Check Out Shiitake Mushroom On eBay. Herbal Support for Your Body's Defenses. Find Shiitake Supplements at Swanson Overview Information Shiitake mushroom is a fungus.
Preparing Shiitake Mushrooms + Shiitake Mushroom Recipe Ideas. The shiitake is a versatile food that can be incorporated into a variety of dishes. You can buy these mushrooms raw, cooked or dried. You can have Shiitake Mushroom & Broccoli Rainy Day Soup using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shiitake Mushroom & Broccoli Rainy Day Soup
- Prepare of Shiitake Mushrooms, chopped.
- Prepare of Broccoli Florets, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large box Chicken Stock.
- Prepare of Rotini Pasta, cooked & drained.
- It’s of Agave Syrup.
- Prepare of Turmeric, grated.
- Prepare of Vindaloo Curry Powder.
- You need of Chili Pepper.
- Prepare of Coconut Oil.
Because they're becoming more popular due to their nutritional value, you can find shiitake mushrooms at most grocery stores. Shiitake are edible mushrooms native to East Asia. While typically eaten like vegetables, shiitake are fungi. Fresh shiitake mushrooms, sauteed in garlic and onion, is simmered in a reduction of wine, stock and cream, then tossed with delicate strands of angel hair pasta and served with a dusting of Parmesan and parsley.
Shiitake Mushroom & Broccoli Rainy Day Soup step by step
- Stir fry mushrooms and broccoli in coconut oil with grated turmeric over medium heat until broccoli vibrant green..
- In a large stock pot, simmer chicken stock, veggies, and spices until heated through. Add agave to taste. Serve ♥️.
The Best Shiitake Mushrooms Recipes on Yummly Shiitake may treat and prevent thrombosis (blood clots that decrease blood flow). It some tests an Nihon University in Japan, Shiitake mushroom oil was shown to decrease platelet aggregation due to this mushroom's lenthionine content. Shiitake is loaded with powerful antioxidants, like vitamins A, C, D and E, selenium and uric acid. Shiitake mushrooms are a popular ingredient in many Asian dishes due to their rich and buttery flavor.