Chicken Taco soup. A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips. Ready for a Taco Tuesday reboot?
Being the sweet freak then as well as now I would eat my Halloween candy as I trick or treated. Low carb taco soup made in the Instant Pot! This quick pressure cooker soup recipe is ready in less Remove the chicken and shred with two forks. You can have Chicken Taco soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Taco soup
- It’s 3 of chicken breast cooked and shredded.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 of canned sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chiles.
- Prepare 2 cups of water or chicken stock.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning.
Add the cream cheese to the soup mixture and whisk. I love all of the color in this yummy and easy chicken taco soup – oh yeah, AND all of the flavors! Easy Chicken Taco Soup is full of the same flavors found in your favourite chicken tacos, but in soup form. It's hearty, healthy and this stovetop version is incredibly simple and fast to make!
Chicken Taco soup step by step
- Cook the chicken then shred it set aside.
- Drain kidney beans black beans and corn Rinse them..
- Place all ingredients in crockpot or pressure cooker or instant pot, or a pot on the stove..
- Add water or chicken stock and the packet of taco seasoning, mix..
- Crockpot- on high 3-4 hrs. Instant pot or pressure cooker – 10 mins with a quick release. Stove top- 15/20 mins on low/ med heat..
- Toppings- cheese, sour cream,tortilla chips Fritos corn chips..
Be prepared, this Chicken Taco Soup from Delish.com comes with a chipotle kick. This taco soup is super easy and surprisingly healthy! It does have a bit of heat from the chipotles, so if that's not your. One thing I love about this recipe is how easy it is and how easy it is to customize. Add it all together and create one amazingly easy dish that is thrown into a stove top pot.