How to Make Yummy Taco Soup
Taco Soup. A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips. In a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat, heat oil.
Top this soup with sour cream, Homemade Salsa or Pico de Gallo and a sprinkle of cheddar for the perfect dinner! Brown meat and onions and drain. Mix ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat. You can cook Taco Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 lb. of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 (14.5 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can beef broth.
- Prepare 1 (15.5 oz) of can black beans.
- Prepare 1 (15.5 oz) of can pinto beans.
- It’s 1 (15.5 oz) of can kidney beans.
- You need 1 (15.25 oz) of can corn.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel.
- Prepare 1 of pkt. Ranch Dip Mix.
- It’s 1 of pkt. Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare of Toppings as desired: sour cream & cheddar cheese.
Without draining, add all of the other ingredients. This taco soup makes a GREAT freezer meal. It holds up really well and reheats perfectly. Check out my easy freezing tips below.
Taco Soup step by step
- Cook hamburger along with onions until thoroughly cooked; drain off grease..
- Open all cans and prepare for crockpot..
- To the crockpot add the tomatoes, beef broth and Rotel..
- Drain the beans and corn and add to pot..
- Stir in seasoning packets and hamburger..
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Serve with toppings of choice. Enjoy!.
Allow the taco soup to cool down. Place into a zip top bag or freezer container (leaving room for it to expand) and add a freezer label. This Taco Soup recipe is a fall and winter staple! It's an easy, protein packed soup full of zesty, crave-worthy flavor, plus it's perfectly hearty and filling. It's like chili's soupier cousin and it's loaded with all the best taco style ingredients!