How to Cook Appetizing Taco Soup (Crock pot)
Taco Soup (Crock pot). This taco soup is quick and easy to prepare and has great flavor. I got it from a family friend. A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken.
You'll LOVE this Easy Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe! Kick boring dinners to the curb and buckle your seat belts for some crave worthy Slow Cooker Taco Soup! As a result, you'll have smiles all around the table! You can cook Taco Soup (Crock pot) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup (Crock pot)
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 3 can of beans (one can pinto, one can kidney beans, and one can black beans).
- It’s 1 can of corn (undrained).
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes (undrained).
- You need 1 can of mild green chilies (undrained).
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning (dry).
- It’s 1 packages of hidden valley ranch (dry).
So go grab your Crock Pot and get ready for some seriously YUMMY Texas Taco Soup! This crock pot low carb taco soup needs five simple ingredients and a few hours simmering to give you an amazing soup for lunch or supper. How to make Low-Carb Crock Pot Taco Soup. I recommend a combination of hot sausage or ground pork with hamburger.
Taco Soup (Crock pot) step by step
- Brown ground beef, drain well.
- Cook onions till translucent.
- Put all ingredients in crock pot.
- Turn on high until bubbly and then turn to low heat.
- Everything is already cooked, just letting the flavors marry 🙂 ENJOY.
This flavorful taco soup is easy to fix and cook in the slow cooker. Use ground beef or ground turkey in this great tasting soup. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This is an easy crockpot taco soup made with lean ground beef or. Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe is one of my go to meals on busy weeks because it is so easy. The flavor is just amazing and the entire family goes crazy over it. I love to throw this in the crock pot when I know it's going to be a cold day.