Recipe: Appetizing Crock Pot Lentil Soup
Crock Pot Lentil Soup. Discover Hearty Lentil Vegetable Soup with Great Taste and Nutrition. We have the perfect recipe to try for Meatless Monday or any day of the week! Slow Cooker Lentil Soup Recipe is so hearty and delicious that no one will ever miss the meat.
This gem of a soup is ideal for those days when dinner needs to be waiting when I walk in the door. Simply stir the soup together in the slow cooker and turn the knob to low before heading out the door. Season with basil, thyme, oregano, the bay leaf and pepper. You can cook Crock Pot Lentil Soup using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Lentil Soup
- Prepare of Vegeta Stock.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare of Whole Brown Lentils.
- You need of Whole Red Lentils.
- You need of Brown Rice.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
This is a super-easy vegetarian crock pot recipe – just put all the ingredients for this easy lentil and vegetable soup in your slow cooker in the morning and forget about it until the end of the day. Lentil soup is hearty enough for a main dish, but you could always add extra vegetables to make it even more filling. Slow Cooker Lentil Soup with Bacon. Stir almost all the bacon into the slow cooker with the lentils and cook as directed.
Crock Pot Lentil Soup instructions
- Fill crockpot basin with water.
- Add Red lentils, Brown lentils, vegeta and oil to water.
- Cook on high for 8 hours on low, keeping watch, stir every hour to test the lentils for their level of tenderness.
- When lentils are tender remove about half of the lentils and using a stick blender blend the remaining lentils into a puree.
- Put half of the lentils removed back into the crock and cook for two more hours.
- When re-adding the lentils, add the rice to the.mixture to cook for another two hour on lowest possible setting.
- Check soup and serve at required texture and taste.
Detox Crockpot Lentil Soup – a clean and simple soup made with onions, garlic, carrots, olive oil, squash, and LENTILS! Super healthy and easy to make. Cut up onion, celery and carrots and mince fine in a food processor or by hand. Add them to the crock pot. Crock Pot Vegetable Lentil Soup Recipe.