Crock pot chicken enchilada soup. Crock-Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup from Delish.com is the soup you'll be making all winter long. Combine onion, spices, enchilada sauce, tomatoes, beans, corn, chicken and broth in the bowl of your Crock-Pot. Stir together to combine all ingredients.
After a few hours of letting it slow. Delicious and easy Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup! Loaded with bold, hearty flavors, and lots of comfort. You can cook Crock pot chicken enchilada soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock pot chicken enchilada soup
- It’s 3 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chicken broth.
- It’s 2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 can of Black beans.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel duced tomatos & jalapenos.
- You need 1 can of Corn or homonie.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 grams of pepper.
- You need 1 can of Enahilada sauce.
- You need 1 of Chicken.
- It’s 1 of Monterey jack cheese.
Come home to a bowl of warm and flavorful soup. Toss the enchilada sauce into your crock pot (slow cooker) together with the onions, tomatoes, corn, beans, and chicken breasts. I'm all about the quick and easy dinner options. Keyword chicken enchilada soup. © SpendWithPennies.com.
Crock pot chicken enchilada soup instructions
- Melt butter in pan. Stir in flour. Remove from heat & add broth & milk. Bring to boil..
- mix in ench sauc & pour in crock pot..
- Combine rest ingredients & put chicken breast on top. Cook on high 4hrs. Shred chicken top with cheese.
This easy recipe for Crock-Pot Green Chili Chicken Enchilada Soup is simple & delicious! Top with cilantro or green onions, sour cream & fresh lime juice! How to freeze crock pot chicken enchilada soup. Follow my tips on freezing the crock pot chicken enchilada soup and you'll have a warm and filling dinner ready in no time! Both are quick and easy, but I couldn't decide…and apparently, neither could you!