Recipe: Yummy Crock pot potato broccoli soup
Crock pot potato broccoli soup. Broccoli Cheddar Soup Crock Pot Recipes. Slow Cooker Farmhouse Ham and Cheddar SoupThe Seasoned Mom. Broccoli and potatoes are slow cooked with onion in this creamy soup recipe.
I'm not handling this cold weather gracefully. I know my husband dreams that someday we will move to somewhere colder but I really can't do cold weather. Bright green broccoli florets float prettily in this hearty soup, but it's broccoli stems that do the real work. You can have Crock pot potato broccoli soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock pot potato broccoli soup
- Prepare 8 cup of potatoes peeled & diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 head of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 can of chedder cheese soup.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 dash of pepper.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of last 30 mins of cooking mix together then add.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 packages of instant loaded potato packet (optional).
They're cooked with the potatoes and. Looking to amp up your beef stew but unsure where to start? A slow cooker can can take your comfort. Combine chicken breasts, chicken broth, potatoes, broccoli and onion in the bowl of a Crock-Pot.
Crock pot potato broccoli soup instructions
- In crock pot combine diced potatoes, garlic powder, parsley, butter, pepper, salt, chicken stock, cheddar cheese soup, water, broccoli, saute onions, mix well.
- set on low cook for 7-9 hours, you can set on high reduce cooking time.
- the last 30 mins mix milk, flour, and instant loaded potato packet together, then add to crock pot mix well.
- if u don't have the loaded potato packet or potato flakes reduce milk to only 2 cup.
- topping suggestions to add to finished soup, Bacon bits, shredded cheese, sour cream.
- the base of this soup is from allrecipes.com but I added a lot of ingredients to give it more flavor and changed a few things around.
Season with salt and pepper and stir. Return chicken to Crock-Pot and add cheddar and Parmesan. This Dairy-Free Crockpot Broccoli Potato Soup is made with all-natural, simple ingredients. When tasting this dish you absolutely will not believe that the majority of the dish is. This creamy and cheesy potato soup with broccoli comes together quickly for an easy and quick weeknight meal that everyone will love.