Recipe: Appetizing Pizza soup crockpot style
Pizza soup crockpot style. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. This Crock Pot Pizza Soup calls for all your favorite pizza flavors in one flavorful bowl.
Marinara can drastically change the carb count. This is the lowest carb marinara I have been able to find. It is pricey, but it tastes amazing. You can cook Pizza soup crockpot style using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza soup crockpot style
- Prepare 1 lb of italian sausage.
- You need 1 packages of pepperoni.
- You need 1 small of onion.
- It’s 2 can of tomato pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 packages of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of artisan rolls.
- You need 1 pinch of oregano or Italian seasoning.
Everything you love about pizza is in this fabulous Crock Pot Pizza Soup Recipe. If your family loves pizza as much as we do, they are going to go crazy over this pizza soup. This delicious soup is packed with so much flavor and totally satisfies that pizza craving. In a large skillet on the stove-top, cook, brown and crumble the Italian sausage and ground beef.
Pizza soup crockpot style instructions
- add both cans of tomato pasta sauce and seasoning to crock pot set on 6 hrs..
- brown ground italian sausage and onion in a medium skillet, drain grease and add to crock pot..
- chop up pepperoni and add to crock pot..
- add water to desired consistency depending on if you want it more chunky or soupy. Let simmer for approximately four hours..
- bake artisan rolls as directed on package. We used them to dip in the soup as a sort of scoop..
- When ready to serve, sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top when served..
Drain grease from the sausage and place the sausage in a crock pot. Add all the other ingredients (except the cheeses) to crock pot. Spoon into bowls and sprinkle with cheeses. Cut up the sausage into small pieces–I sliced, then cut the pieces in fourths. Cut up the pepperoni, add it, too.