Recipe: Perfect crockpot potato soup
crockpot potato soup. This Crockpot Creamy Potato Soup couldn't be any easier. It's cooked all day in the slow cooker and is great for a cold day. Top with bacon, cheese, and green onions for the ultimate potato soup.
If you like loading your baked potatoes will all those delish dairy ingredients, then you'll love this soup recipe, too! Original recipe calls for only four slices of bacon, but I — being a little piggy. Crockpot Potato Soup is pure comfort food – perfect for busy nights and it's extra easy since it's made in the slow cooker. You can have crockpot potato soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of crockpot potato soup
- Prepare 30 oz of frozen hash brown potatoes.
- You need 28 oz of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped green onions.
- It’s 8 oz of cream chseese.
- Prepare 8 slice of bacon, cooked and crumbled (or use bscon bits salad topping).
- It’s 1 of shredded cheddar cheese (optional).
Top your slow cooker potato soup off with some grated cheddar, fried bacon. This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without having to use heavy cream)! Alright everyone, I think this one tops the. Before anyone says it, yes, I know that Crock Pot is a brand name and that most people these days say slow cooker instead.
crockpot potato soup step by step
- In a Crockpot, combine potatoes, soups, and onions. Cook on low for 5 hours..
- Add bacon and cream cheese. Turn Crockpot to high and cook another 30 minutes..
- Use a whisk to blend cheese into soup until smooth. Serve topped with some shredded cheddar cheese..
I just can't help it, y'all. This Crockpot Potato Soup Recipe is easy to make and even easier to eat! It is the ultimate in comfort food. Loaded with bacon, cheese, and potatoes. We're sharing Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Potato Soup today… Thick, creamy, and seemingly sinful!