How to Cook Yummy Slow Cooker Taco Soup
Slow Cooker Taco Soup. Browse Our Entire Collection Of Lip-Smacking Recipes Online. This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is one of my favorite recipes to make in the slow cooker, especially in the fall and winter months. The soup is so hearty and flavorful, and the beef gets so tender over the long hours of cooking.
Drain and discard any excess grease. Compliant with a BUNCH of recipes! Slow Cooker Taco Soup is a family favorite dinner that has just a few ingredients and can be made in minutes. You can cook Slow Cooker Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef/turkey.
- You need 2 can of Ranch style beans.
- It’s 1 can of Pinto beans.
- It’s 1 can of Corn.
- You need 1 can of Ro-tel.
- It’s 8 oz of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of Ranch dip mix.
- You need 1 packages of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of Water.
Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips. Made mostly of canned ingredients, this tasty soup lets the slow cooker do the work so you don't have to! Spray a slow cooker with cooking spray. Stir in chicken broth, diced tomatoes, condensed soup, and chiles.
Slow Cooker Taco Soup instructions
- Brown and drain meat.
- Dump all ingredients in slow cooker and stir. Do not drain cans..
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours..
- Top with sour cream or shredded cheese and serve with Fritos or tortilla chips..
Taco Soup is a family favorite around my house. During the winter, I like to put it in the crock pot early Sunday and let everyone munch on it all day any time of year. If friends show up, you can just hand them a bowl, because this recipe makes a lot of slow cooker taco soup! This Slow Cooker Taco Soup recipe was one of my grandma's favorite easy dinners, and she used to make it all the time. The broth is flavored with ranch dressing and taco mix, and combined with tomatoes, black beans, and corn, so it has a Tex-Mex flavor.