Recipe: Yummy Crockpot taco soup
Crockpot taco soup. Add all ingredients to crock pot. So you can make this delicious Taco Soup even more tasty and delicious when you use these homemade DIY Seasoning Recipes. What an easy way to add flavor to your taco soup!
The soup is so hearty and flavorful, and the beef gets so tender over the long hours of cooking. Let it cook all day and it just gets better. A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. You can cook Crockpot taco soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot taco soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey or ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 can of 4 oz of diced green chilies.
- It’s 1 packages of taco seasoning (low sodium).
- It’s 1 packages of ranch dressing mix (powder).
- Prepare 1 can of sweet corn, undrained (optional if on low carb diet).
- It’s 2 can of stewed tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1 can of large can of pinto beans, undrained.
- It’s 1 can of black beans, undrained.
- It’s 1 can of kidney beans, undrained.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh chopped cilantro (garnish).
Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips. Made mostly of canned ingredients, this tasty soup lets the slow cooker do the work so you don't have to! Spray a slow cooker with cooking spray. Stir in chicken broth, diced tomatoes, condensed soup, and chiles.
Crockpot taco soup instructions
- Cook ground turkey or ground beef with a little oil until cooked add onions. In crock pot add all ingredients including all juices. Finally add ground meat. Let it simmer on HIGH for two hours..
- Substitute any combinations of beans and vegetables..
- Garnish with any variety of cilantro, green onion, sour cream, or cheese..
- Serve with corn bread or tortilla chips..
Slow Cooker Taco Soup is a family favorite dinner that has just a few ingredients and can be made in minutes. The Best Crock Pot Taco Soup. This great taco soup is low in fat and calories but is "kicktail" spicy with a ton of taste plus it is thick enough to be called taco chili. You won't believe this fits your diet. Cheesy Crock Pot Taco Soup Notes: Looking for more recipes?