Recipe: Tasty Crock Pot Italian Veg Beef Soup
Crock Pot Italian Veg Beef Soup. Enjoy Our Deliciously Crafted Well Yes!® Italian Vegetable Soup. Layer carrots, onions, potatoes, parsley, garlic, basil, salt, pepper and kidney beans in slow cooker. Add bay leaf, tomatoes with their juices and broth and brown sugar.
This soup is different than most soups but still has flavors everyone loves. A co-worker from the post office gave. This hearty Italian Vegetable Beef Soup is deliciously filling while remaining full of nutritious veggies and completely grain-free. You can have Crock Pot Italian Veg Beef Soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Italian Veg Beef Soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef or turkey, browned and drained.
- You need 3 of carrots, sliced.
- You need 4 of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of (15 oz) Italian diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of (6oz) Italian flavored tomato paste.
- It’s 4 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 quart of beef broth.
Crock Pot Vegetable Beef Soup is a warm, delightful bowl of comfort food. One of the easiest soups to throw together and always a family favorite! Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup takes me right back to the cozy days of my childhood, when the savory smell would greet us coming home from school. The Best Crock Pot Vegetable Soup No Meat Recipes on Yummly
Crock Pot Italian Veg Beef Soup step by step
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker..
- Cover; cook on high 6-8 hours, or until potatoes and carrots are tender..
Crock-pot® Slow Cooker Caramelized Onion Dip, Slow-cooker Italian Vegetable Soup gluten-free, Dairy-free, Crock Pot Vegetarian Chili (slow Cooker) Place all ingredients in a Crock-Pot and stir to combine. Stir once halfway through, being careful to stir and replace the lid quickly to prevent heat loss. The broth is so rich and wit arue beef taste. This may be the best beef flavor soup you will ever taste. I really enhance the taste by first baking the bones in the oven!