Recipe: Yummy Slow cooker taco soup my way
Slow cooker taco soup my way. Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Taco Soup. This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is one of my favorite recipes to make in the slow cooker, especially in the fall and winter months. The soup is so hearty and flavorful, and the beef gets so tender over the long hours of cooking.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Glad® Food Protection. There are so many ways you can save this Slow Cooker Taco Soup to enjoy later, or in a few hours. Slow Cooker Taco Soup is a family favorite dinner that has just a few ingredients and can be made For another they are a filling and delicious way to eat a healthy dinner and then hopefully still have a This slow cooker taco soup is no exception. You can have Slow cooker taco soup my way using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker taco soup my way
- It’s 1 1/2 pounds of lean ground beef.
- You need of optional to taste salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 of small white onion chopped up fine.
- You need 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 can of fire roasted corn drained.
- You need 1 can of black beans rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 can of kidney beans rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 can of great northern beans rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 can of petite diced tomatoes undrained.
- It’s 1 can of rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of beef bouillon cube crushed.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of dried cilantro.
- It’s 2 packets of taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 2 packets of ranch seasoning mix.
- It’s of sour cream.
- It’s of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of tortilla chips or Fritos.
- It’s of cornbread.
It is super easy to make, full of healthy ingredients and. Set it and forget it, Slow Cooker Vegetarian Taco Soup! Rich, and hearty, packed with warming spices, beans and corn. gluten free + easily vegan. Taco soup is an old favorite, but I didn't learn until recently that this recipe I've been making forever is officially known as taco soup.
Slow cooker taco soup my way instructions
- Cook and brown ground beef with garlic, onion, salt and pepper and use as much as you like per taste but don't over season. Drain and place in slow cooker..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours..
- Serve with sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, and tortilla chips or fritos and or cornbread if wanted and enjoy!!!.
Testing holiday cookies and slow cooker soups consumed my days last week and I find little time to get outside. And somehow my birthday is in less Okay now let's talk about this goodness simmering up because this taco lentil soup has quickly become one of my favorite things I've made this fall. Slow Cooker Taco Soup is a quick and easy dinner recipe with all your favorite Mexican flavors that takes just ten minutes to prep! The easiest way to cook soup is in the slow cooker. Toss in all the ingredients in and eight hours later you're walking in the door to a wonderful smelling hot soup that.