Recipe: Appetizing Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup
Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup. This creamy, rich crockpot tomato soup is made in the slow cooker with tomatoes, herbs, milk and Pecorino Romano cheese, plus the cheese rind. A few more favorites are my Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup, Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Soup, and Chipotle Chicken Zucchini "Fideo" Soup. Chickpea Tomato Soup with Rosemary (Instant Pot, Slow Cooker and Stove Top)Skinnytaste.
If you don't, I'm happy to share it with you! This is another one of those fabulous crock pot meals that you throw all the ingredients in before work, and when you come home, dinner is waiting and ready to eat! Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Italian Chicken. You can cook Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup
- Prepare 3 large of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of (14 ounce) can coconut milk (full fat).
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of (14 ounce)can diced tomatoes (add the juice).
- You need 1 of 8 ounce can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt (more to taste).
- It’s 1 of fresh ground pepper to taste.
With Italian seasoning! (I realize I probably sound way too excited about soup… but good soup can be exciting). I know that it's not soup season, but I actually like eating soup in the spring/summer. Cold soup is nice (like gazpacho) and warm soups are also nice as long. Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken has been a favorite recipe of my family's for years!
Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup instructions
- Mix coconut milk, chicken broth, tomato sauce, and diced tomatoes along with seasonings in your crock pot. Add chicken. Cover and cook on LOW for 7-9 hours or on HIGH for 4-6 hours or until chicken shreds easily. Shred chicken and return to crock pot. Keep warm until ready to serve..
This hearty and delicious meal will make everyone happy! This chicken enchilada soup is great because it's made in your slow cooker. It is very similar to the recipe for Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup. This crock pot soup recipe is perfect for those busy weeknight meals. How to make homemade chicken soup with tortellini: Add chopped carrots, celery, onion, and garlic to a large slow cooker.